Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Star Wars Spoiler Thread SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Sturgeon

Pretty sure I just outsperged all of you speaking of random star wars questions.

KhandE: random thoughts
KhandE: why is it that Jedis use Green and Blue lightsabers and not red, which the Sith use.
KhandE: When the Empire/Sith always have vehicles and turrets with green lasers and rebels and neutral craft use red lasers (also, rebel blasters also shoot red lasers)?
STURGEONLITERALLYRUNSTHEDPRK: It's a conspiracy
KhandE: also, I can understand using lasers in space since atmospheric diffusion isn't a thing there and explosives are severely diminished due to having no effective means to transfer shockwaves.
KhandE: ......but what the fuck, they have all these advanced aircraft and yet haven't heard of anti-aircraft missiles to deal with small fighters that can dodge laser platforms that can't turn their turrets fast enough?

Either they don't use missiles or projectiles and rely on crew served laser cannons because of force fields.

Or...

George Lucas wanted to replicate B-17 aerial combat footage...

WRONG

they used missiles all the time

04yklzH.jpg

GymvVbQ.jpg

I do recall seeing missiles a bit more in TFA.  They shoot down (although not with the greatest of ease) the TIE Fighter Finn and Poe escape in, and I believe a few X-Wings get taken out with by missiles as well in the final battle.

I can think of a couple of instances in the prequels as well were they use missiles.  Plenty of games and whatnot too.

Finished Rebels Season 2, was so horrid.

i couldnt bring myself to watch that garbage, its a fucking kids show. And no it dosent get a pass because "oh since its star wars they show gore and stuff, so its kinda mature"

no, its on fucking disney XD im not watching that slock 

I was in cringe for most of it. Only watching it for the lore. Tbh it ruined so much in S2, even as far as to say that all clones were decommissioned, even the 501st which in the EU had the most badassery out of any Imperial group. 

I dont understand why they made it so child like. The Clone Wars was also an animation made by the same animators, yet it was much darker and gritty, plus having far better quality animation then Rebels. 

I was in cringe for most of it. Only watching it for the lore. Tbh it ruined so much in S2, even as far as to say that all clones were decommissioned, even the 501st which in the EU had the most badassery out of any Imperial group. 

I dont understand why they made it so child like. The Clone Wars was also an animation made by the same animators, yet it was much darker and gritty, plus having far better quality animation then Rebels. 

giphy.gif

I don't think filthy freeloaders can see SA-Mart, so:

http://imgur.com/aMPR5FX

Long story short... I bought it for a girl but she didnt deserve it so Im selling it.  Its brand new comes with

Pikachu plush

Charizard outfit

Pokeball outfit

Pikachu card

Pikachu voice inside the plush

120 shipped

the girl is Rey and she ruined Star Wars for the OP by kicking his ass in a light saber duel and being better at the Force than him

OP just sell it to Hux