Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

2016 Presidential Election Thread Archive

Tied

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/donald-trump/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

"Alex Jones floated the notion this week that Hillary Clinton is actually a demon, and 40% of Trump voters say that they really do think Clinton is a demon to only 42% who dismiss that idea. This measurement pretty clearly shows that 40% of Trump's base is the InfoWars crowd, so they're not going to be too dissuaded by allegations of sexual misconduct."

"Undecided voters, by a 29 point margin, would rather have Obama than Trump. Those folks don't like Hillary Clinton or else they'd already be voting for her, but it seems they might go Clinton, or they might go third party, or they might stay home. But they're not likely to move to Trump, who literally not a single undecided voter in our poll said they had a positive opinion of."

I though that was interesting.

A GOP office in Hillsborough, North Carolina, was firebombed overnight, with a swastika and the words "Nazi Republicans get out of town or else" spray painted on an adjacent building, according to local officials.

Wow, I'd never thought of it that way before.  The Republicans are Nazis!  I just never would have come to that realization if those insightful words hadn't been spray-painted next to a the site of an arson attack.  What a great persuasion technique.  Guess I'm voting Clinton now.

Emphasized by me to highlight irony:

PORTSMOUTH, N.H. (AP) — A beleaguered Donald Trump sought to undermine the legitimacy of the U.S. presidential election on Saturday, pressing unsubstantiated claims the contest is rigged against him, vowing anew to jail Hillary Clinton if he's elected and throwing in a baseless insinuation his rival was on drugs in the last debate.

Not even the country's more than two centuries of peaceful transitions of political leadership were sacrosanct as Trump accused the media and the Clinton campaign of conspiring against him to undermine a free and fair election.

"The election is being rigged by corrupt media pushing completely false allegations and outright lies in an effort to elect her president," he said,

Have I mentioned how much I've come to fucking hate the Gary Johnson brand of Libertarianism? 

stalinhitlerlibertarians_zps5zbwk7ba.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/presidentgaryjohnson/photos/a.1534521983507133.1073741828.1534519560174042/1633094586983205/?type=3&theater

Because I've grown to really fucking hate the Gary Johnson brand of Libertarianism. 

Just for the giggles a selection of the insanity so you don't have to click. Don and I have already suffered brain damage from reading.

Aidan CarkeekWell 6 million (Hitler) or 60 million (Stalin) dead. words I've never uttered before. "I'd choose Hitler"
Also Nazi uniforms look cool as hell and they make some fine fire Arms too

Trevor KopfHitler all day. If you set the holocaust aside he was a great leader with great military leaders. He lost the war when he started stepping over his generals.

James BaumI choose Mao because he is the best at genocide. 45 million dead in 4 years?!? That's efficiency!

Ah yes. The whole "Stalin killed 60 million people" 'fact'.

I adore people who are so simpleminded that they will pick the lesser dictator just because a smaller number is associated with him.

I pick the greater dictator in the hopes that he will eliminate the lesser dictator and then not eliminate me for being counterrevolutionary.