Jump to content
Sturgeon's House
Toxn

WoT v WT effort-thread

Recommended Posts

@Sturgeon

 

This may be of interest to you. In the recent test notes for the upcoming patch the developers have stated that they are going to reduce the SP cost of tanks by 1/2 and make reserve vehicles free. This should definitely make RB more enjoyable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ulric said:

@Sturgeon

 

This may be of interest to you. In the recent test notes for the upcoming patch the developers have stated that they are going to reduce the SP cost of tanks by 1/2 and make reserve vehicles free. This should definitely make RB more enjoyable.

 

Curious... can you spawn planes at the beginning of a match too, or is that still the same? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lord_James said:

 

*when someone asks me why I don’t play WT anymore* 

 

If you want a tank game, it's way better than WoT, and AW isn't even on the map. There is some shit that they need to fix, for sure, but the problems that WT has are no where near as bad as WoT (except the Nazi bias, good god Gaijin guzzles wehraspooge)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ulric said:

 

If you want a tank game, it's way better than WoT, and AW isn't even on the map. There is some shit that they need to fix, for sure, but the problems that WT has are no where near as bad as WoT (except the Nazi bias, good god Gaijin guzzles wehraspooge)

"It's  shit, just less shit than the others".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ulric said:

 

If you want a tank game, it's way better than WoT, and AW isn't even on the map. There is some shit that they need to fix, for sure, but the problems that WT has are no where near as bad as WoT (except the Nazi bias, good god Gaijin guzzles wehraspooge)

It makes sense, sadly. Wanna hock overpriced WW2 stuff? Wehraboos are your go-to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Meplat said:

"It's  shit, just less shit than the others".

 

This was my point. 

 

Is shattered, fine china (WT) any better than polished garbage (WoT)? Because I’m pretty sure both are worthless and should be placed in the trash. Gaijin ruined their own game, for me, by making to many business decisions at the expense of player enjoyment. They’re comparable to EA in my eyes, and will therefore be ignored (and ridiculed) by me until changes are implemented. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lord_James said:

 

This was my point. 

 

Is shattered, fine china (WT) any better than polished garbage (WoT)? Because I’m pretty sure both are worthless and should be placed in the trash. Gaijin ruined their own game, for me, by making to many business decisions at the expense of player enjoyment. They’re comparable to EA in my eyes, and will therefore be ignored (and ridiculed) by me until changes are implemented. 

Pretty sure I already posted the spike through the heart for me, long ago, when they decided to fuck everyone by redoing "the economy".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ulric said:

d1rHbCl.jpg

 

 

Its funny cause it's true. 

 

Those wheeled scout cars they get are so fucking annoying. As are the little Nazi wannabe Dbags who play them a lot.  It's gratifying to machine gun one after they hit your little innocent M3 light, and kill the whole crew with just your .30.

 

These tards in their scout-cars, are just like the Alt Monkeys in their 109s, they may live the whole match in their 109, or kill so higher level tanks by ambushing from places slower vehicles can't get to... but they never actually help their team win. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad that the only refuge is the era/aircraft they have ignored.

The Dewotine is still a nasty little stiletto.

As it should be. They could improve the performance of the 7,5, but with Gaijin's recent behavior, it's best left alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I learned how to be a massive faggot today: You sit 3km away from your targets and stuff 900mm pen TOW II missiles into their sides and back.

I also learned how to counter people being massive faggots: You fire 9M112 Kobra ATGMs right back at them when they are hovering 3km away.

 

Also, dank "unguided" meme for shooting down a helicopter with a guided missiles.

 

DPJeMPC.jpg

Cq8pZnS.jpg

ue1S1k3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Helos are pretty fun to fly, but the helo matches are a shit flinging contest. 

The forward spotting distance is the same as your gun range, but your sideways spotting distance is LESS than the gun range, so you get fucked over and over and over again by people you can't see.

 

Right now US helos are king since they're the quickest so they can dance all around the Hinds without them being able to follow you. And the Hinds have to get into close range because your 30 mil range is hot garbage at ~800 m.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bronezhilet said:

Helos are pretty fun to fly, but the helo matches are a shit flinging contest. 

The forward spotting distance is the same as your gun range, but your sideways spotting distance is LESS than the gun range, so you get fucked over and over and over again by people you can't see.

 

Right now US helos are king since they're the quickest so they can dance all around the Hinds without them being able to follow you. And the Hinds have to get into close range because your 30 mil range is hot garbage at ~800 m.

 

 

Have you maxed out your crew skills?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...