Sturgeon's House
Sign in to follow this  
SuperComrade

Best SS reenactor

I am somewhat skeptical that leather trenchcoat arrived in that small of a delivery package. I know that Kraut SS cow leather is the lightest, most bullet resistant and warmest cow leather there is. But unless the coat was made for Das Reichfuhrer Circus Midget Battalion, it ain't fitting.

Um, that's the joke. They didn't actually receive those items.

Um, that's the joke. They didn't actually receive those items.

You couldn't let me live with the belief that the guy bought a leather jacket used by the  Das Reichfuhrer Circus Midget Battalion, could you? You had to shatter ALL of my dreams, didn't you?

18 minutes ago, EnsignExpendable said:

DA_whKwXsAA2HZu.jpg

Ahh, I see Schutze "Touchdowns" has arrived on scene, hopefully his tardwrangler packed him the proper sack lunch, a white bread and mayo sandwich, chased down by candy,  free from "brun" colored M&M's.

On 9/15/2017 at 10:06 PM, Collimatrix said:

I have to admit, it's a compelling alternate history scenario.  What if the Nazi Party had been entirely comprised of clones of Hermann Goering?

No matter what you do, I don't think any scenario regarding the composition of the Nazi Party is Goering to win them the war.

It is a good day when I see a new "Best SS Reenactor" post with Ensign's handle attached.

The muscles around the corner of my mouth twitch involuntarily into a smile before I even click on the post.