Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

Yeah, as soon as I saw that there was no arty I knew what to do. The presence of arty certainly would have made the game more dynamic. I love that position, though, because you take the stance of invulnerability against both the ice road and the bridge.

I always loved all the anti-Obama messages.

To which I'd respond "yeah most of us think he's a huge clown as well". Then we tended to get on with things.

Only had one which I'd wished I'd saved,  basically "Emsixteen sux" to which I said "Really? I rather like it, as well as the kalashnikov designs, especially the PK. But if you want suck you must look at German designs."

Immediate results. Spent more time running replys through google than I did playing.

QGg54Ex.png

Dunno if all of that was in response to me, but I'm pretty sure most of it is

"Expect a package"
"You're a vibrator, you American bottom" (dnishe, another slang word for noob)
"Shameful loser is showing off on the test server"
"All Americans are gays, that is why gay parades are allowed there"
"Obama is gay"
"this American sucked me off"
"what happened to your face, nagibator?"
"Obama sucks our dicks"

Hmmm. I take it the denizens of the Russian server aren't really into Social Justice and acceptance of LGBTQ issues. Don't they know that Hillary Clinton gave you guys the "Reset Button"? It's like they've never heard the eloquence of President Barack Obama speaking?

Hmmm. I take it the denizens of the Russian server aren't really into Social Justice and acceptance of LGBTQ issues. Don't they know that Hillary Clinton gave you guys the "Reset Button"? It's like they've never heard the eloquence of President Barack Obama speaking?

They haven't even gotten to the Q yet. Try "Привет от американского ЛГБТ общества" or "Хилари Клинтон будет карать Путина в анал"