Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

I think I actually remember that fucktard.

We were on Sand River in a Tier 8 match. I was in my ISU-152 and he in a T29 and he was complaining about our chances to win and busting the arty's balls on our own team because he got one-shot by arty that one time in some other game in the past. So I told him to stick to Tier 2 and he won't have to worry about arty. The rest of the match he kept threatening to shoot me and track while I pushed the southern flank of Sand River by myself up front while Sierra 7 and a couple other heavies stayed three squares behind me the whole game. We won the match, I got the top score on our team while the T29 did exactly zero damage. By the end of the match I was calling him some nasty names because he was trolling me all match long and did jack shit to contribute. And I believe he was the one after the match who PM'd me. So I told him to "Uninstall. Uninstall and burn his computer. Uninstall, burn his computer and fucking castrate himself so he couldn't breed. Not that there was any chance that a woman would ever touch him." 

Then I told him I was putting him on my blacklist before he could respond.

(Of course it could have been some other retard as well that I remembered. Seriously, it seems like there are more and more of them every day).

oFoVsfr.jpg?1

HILL FINNS STRONK

and ofcourse the replay the mighty Jingles shows instead is some WGA goon killing like 3 tanks with it, whatever i i think it was the first reveal, and i had to watch something while i eat my grilled sandwiches 

you should of sent yours in, its a hell of alot better than what that guy did

so what i gather from this tank is that its a Panzer 4 that makes you money, i have to wonder why the side skirts werent added. This thing with 8mm of spaced armor would actually have some vareity over the hoardes of Kwk 40 carriages in the game with paper and xenophobia for armor 

and ofcourse the replay the mighty Jingles shows instead is some WGA goon killing like 3 tanks with it, whatever i i think it was the first reveal, and i had to watch something while i eat my grilled sandwiches 

you should of sent yours in, its a hell of alot better than what that guy did

so what i gather from this tank is that its a Panzer 4 that makes you money, i have to wonder why the side skirts werent added. This thing with 8mm of spaced armor would actually have some vareity over the hoardes of Kwk 40 carriages in the game with paper and xenophobia for armor 

Pz IV already has sideskirts