Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

The biggest complaint I have is that the Tier 2 map rotation seems to be 90 percent Mittgard or whatever the fuck that useless map is where both teams charge like morons down a hill into a bunch of ruins. No skill. No camo. No use of tactics or spotting to influence a battle.

Until that's fixed, I've shelved my Tier 2s.

That map was amazing with my T-70 since I could angle my front, hide my side, and clean up 4-5 frags guaranteed. Now they made it impossible to get anything less than a tier 5 game in a tier 3 tank if you have more than some number of games, which is some bullshit. The BT-7 Artillery is amazing against same tier tanks, but completely worthless against anything tier 4 and up, for instance.

Played a few matches after the update.

Holy shit the gameplay experience is horse shit. Just absolute crap. I have to turn the volume off because every fucking notification has a different bell or whistle or alarm going off. It sounds like a fucking pinball machine. I intentionally run my game with ZERO fucking mods because I don't want a bunch of superfluous shit going off. And the sound effects are crap, like a fucking 1980s video game makers is trying to replicate the sound of a tin can being shot. That's how shitty it is.

I shouldn't have to turn the volume off on a game in order to enjoy it.

I mean fuck, there's this weird buzzer going off and I was wondering what it was before realizing it was Sixth Sense. I don't fucking need or want a buzzer going off for sixth sense. That's what the fucking giant light bulb is that is on the screen. I'm not some fucking Russian test dog that needs bells and whistles to go off to tell me to do something fucking basic.