Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

WT 's flight component is basically a mod of IL2.

That's because it'f from IL-2: Wings of Prey which was also developed by Gaijin.

There's also the new Il-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad (which is also going to feature playable tanks someday)

Apparently it's pretty bad and the devs are terrible.

From what I read, they held further development in hostage in order to get better player reviews.

I thought they already had like 4 playable tanks.

I think it does. A guy over in my Cliffs of Dover group posted a video of camping an airfield in T-34s and taking potshots at Fw-190s as they came in to land.

On the subject of the IL-2 Series and Tanks, the Team Fusion mod added drivable tanks to Cliffs of Dover, which admittedly I haven't tried. TF also has the advantage of making Cliffs of Dover a much, much, much better game.

The joy when you call out a Uni-Cunt in the public forums for stadpadding instead of trying to win the match, and the idjit and his clan mates respond.

Classic.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/485607-how-can-a-unicum-get-5515-points-of-damage-and-lose-the-game/page__pid__9886626#entry9886626

Yeah, from where I'm sitting, you sound like a dipshit in that thread, Don. I know what you were getting at, but you pushed the "glory hungry unicunt" angle way too far after the guy explained his reasoning (and even admitted his mistake!).

Your core thesis (that playing to win isn't the same as racking up damage) is well heard by all, but you built onto that a narrative that just makes you come off as a butthurt whiny baddy douche.

I still love ya, though, just telling it like I see it.

Yeah, from where I'm sitting, you sound like a dipshit in that thread, Don. I know what you were getting at, but you pushed the "glory hungry unicunt" angle way too far after the guy explained his reasoning (and even admitted his mistake!).

Your core thesis (that playing to win isn't the same as racking up damage) is well heard by all, but you built onto that a narrative that just makes you come off as a butthurt whiny baddy douche.

I still love ya, though, just telling it like I see it.

I'd agree but when our team is calling out the guy for not going back to defend the cap during the match, there was an issue.

And, I'll point out the obvious fact. There were only two Tier X tanks in the battle. There were 10 Tier 8 tanks on each side. And an arty. A 113 in that scenario - even played by a 46 percenter - is gonna rack up major damage.

So with that said...

I'm right.

Smile-tongue.gif

Yeah, Aceshigh had that, plus, you could move your virtual head all over the cockpit, and it supported track IR. 

I bets its still around, and still looks like cutting edge for 1999!

http://www.hitechcreations.com/

They are in a beta for AcesHigh III but the site seems dead. 

IL-2 supports 6DoF track IR as well.

The joy when you call out a Uni-Cunt in the public forums for stadpadding instead of trying to win the match, and the idjit and his clan mates respond.

Classic.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/485607-how-can-a-unicum-get-5515-points-of-damage-and-lose-the-game/page__pid__9886626#entry9886626

being bad

not being good

in the year of our lord 2016

come on donward

being bad

not being good

in the year of our lord 2016

come on donward

When the person in question admits that he screwed up? 

Yeah. Like I said. This was a weird match with 10 Tier 8 tanks against a pair of Tier 10s. Their Tier 10s worked as a group. Ours went off to pad stats.

When the person in question admits that he screwed up? 

Yeah. Like I said. This was a weird match with 10 Tier 8 tanks against a pair of Tier 10s. Their Tier 10s worked as a group. Ours went off to pad stats.

The part where he screwed up is trusting pubbies like you can actually somehow contribute to the match.

If your team (you included) was slightly less bad, then it would have been him carrying your team to victory.

The part where he screwed up is trusting pubbies like you can actually somehow contribute to the match.

If your team (you included) was slightly less bad, then it would have been him carrying your team to victory.

I'm a "pubbie" Shamefur?

I expect better than that.

Like I said, he went off to farm two Mutz drivers (2,600 points) and arty and he got hits in on a couple camping Tier 8s. In a Tier X 113 in a meaningless part of the battlefield. This while the enemy team, as a group, folded up our Tier X and 3 other tanks at the chokepoint and blitzed to our cap. Now keep in mind, it took two minutes of time for the enemy to finish off the choke point while I and others were clicking on the map saying it would be a problem. I was in the middle of the map. Now I could have went on a glory ride, seeing that 2/3s of the team were south, and gone to the enemy base to farm damage myself. Instead I chose to retreat to the base expecting that - you know - others would as well. 

But that didn't occur.

Instead of "carrying us to victory" one of our two Tier 10s was trying to cap the base fast. And then when he saw that he couldn't do that, then he finally turned around to go back to base when the timer was at 60 percent. And our team was calling him out for that fact during the match.

We battled Nazis, on our own team...

[J9] BabyOlifant[C-BOO] (T-54 mod. 1) : Hey enemy team, our 13-75s are Nazi shitlords. Please kill them with extreme prejudice.
 14:02

[J9] BabyOlifant[C-BOO] (T-54 mod. 1) : Thanks!
 13:58

[D0] KKnispel503[GSH] (AMX 13 75) : wat
 13:50

[D0] HerrSchmerzWagen[GSH] (AMX 13 75) : stfu putin ball licker
 13:49

[E0] LostCosmonaut[C-BOO] (Pershing) : You are not worth to lick Putin's balls
 13:38

[--] DocB83 (Type 4 Heavy) : ohh shit son
 13:38

[G9] s4rcophilus[TAURI] (T110E3) : oh i'm getting all steamy with this talk.
 13:35

[G9] BabyOlifant[C-BOO] (T-54 mod. 1) : I am a Jew and I don't tolerate Nazi scum
 13:33

[J5] 4TankersAndDog[122MM] (IS-7) : this shit just got real...
 13:29

[--] Florescent[PTSSC] (AMX 50 100) : i like cheese
 13:25

[D0] LostCosmonaut[C-BOO] (Pershing) : Also, shut up Nazi shitbags, you should have died in 1945
 13:24

[A9] HerrSchmerzWagen[GSH] (AMX 13 75) : cool, you shoudl stay in my furnace bitch
 13:20

[J5] 4TankersAndDog[122MM] (IS-7) : I like beer.
 13:17

[E0] s4rcophilus[TAURI] (T110E3) : man, trying to get all hurtful
 13:06

[b0] LostCosmonaut[C-BOO] (Pershing) : I hope your son marries a Jewish girl
 12:57

[--] DocB83 (Type 4 Heavy) : omw is7
 12:51

[C0] BabyOlifant[C-BOO] (T-54 mod. 1) : race mixing will end your line of cockroaches you nazi shitters
 12:40

[A9] HerrSchmerzWagen[GSH] (AMX 13 75) : lol ive got the guns and the gas chambers bitch, come at me bruh
 12:23

[A9] LostCosmonaut[C-BOO] (Pershing) : I'm pretty excited for Germany to become majority Muslim, aren't you>
 12:05

[A9] BabyOlifant[C-BOO] (T-54 mod. 1) : I am a member of JFPFO, brah.
 12:03

[b9] HerrSchmerzWagen[GSH] (AMX 13 75) : get sum faggot
 11:53

[A8] BabyOlifant[C-BOO] (T-54 mod. 1) : End the Aryan race for all time asshole
 11:49

Time for Tea!

[--] Elkhunter1961 (Rhm.-B. WT) : stupid t54 and centurion, ass holes
 11:14

[A9] BabyOlifant[C-BOO] (T-54 mod. 1) : the communist jewish movement will be the end of the German people
 11:02

[A7] LostCosmonaut[C-BOO] (Pershing) : No matter how much you deny it, Jews are God's chosen people, not Aryans;.
 10:59

[C8] HerrSchmerzWagen[GSH] (AMX 13 75) : kekek
 10:51

[C8] HerrSchmerzWagen[GSH] (AMX 13 75) : die jew
 10:48

[--] LostCosmonaut[C-BOO] (Pershing) : The only mistake the Russians made was not killing all of you
 10:40

Time for Tea!

[C7] KKnispel503[GSH] (AMX 13 75) : wow shitbag
 10:04

[A8] BabyOlifant[C-BOO] (T-54 mod. 1) : Israel was created as revenge for the Holocaust.
 10:00

[--] LostCosmonaut[C-BOO] (Pershing) : suck my fat slavic cock
 09:56

[C8] HerrSchmerzWagen[GSH] (AMX 13 75) : cyka
 09:46

[--] 4TankersAndDog[122MM] (IS-7) : that's what WoT is all about, re-fighting WW2...so sweet :-)
 09:34

[--] LostCosmonaut[C-BOO] (Pershing) : Also, just fyi, I'm sending this to my friend who works for WGNA. Have fun :)
 09:06

[--] AntiDot70 (E 75) : lol... if only... these kids don't know what happend yesterday, let alone in WW2
 09:03

Time for Tea!

What are you waiting for? Christmas?

[F9] HerrSchmerzWagen[GSH] (AMX 13 75) : cool stuffs
 07:59

Time for Tea!

[D8] BabyOlifant[C-BOO] (T-54 mod. 1) : oops
 07:28

[C7] HerrSchmerzWagen[GSH] (AMX 13 75) : screened
 07:13

[A7] LostCosmonaut[C-BOO] (Pershing) : oh no
 07:04

[C7] HerrSchmerzWagen[GSH] (AMX 13 75) : enjoy being loled at
 07:02

HerrSchmerzWagen[GSH] (AMX 13 75) is very communicative.

[--] Jeeps_Guns_Tanks[C-BOO] (M46 KR) : Spotted in B6
 07:01

[C6] BabyOlifant[C-BOO] (T-54 mod. 1) : idgaf
 07:00

BabyOlifant[C-BOO] (T-54 mod. 1) is very communicative.

[C7] HerrSchmerzWagen[GSH] (AMX 13 75) : cant handle a troll kek
 06:57

[A7] LostCosmonaut[C-BOO] (Pershing) : oh, now that defence
 06:49

LostCosmonaut[C-BOO] (Pershing) is very communicative.

[C7] HerrSchmerzWagen[GSH] (AMX 13 75) : time to get rekted
 06:49

[--] LostCosmonaut[C-BOO] (Pershing) : lol from Jerusalem
 06:37

[C6] BabyOlifant[C-BOO] (T-54 mod. 1) : dude it was an accident
 06:18

[C6] BabyOlifant[C-BOO] (T-54 mod. 1) : of course
 06:16

[--] HerrSchmerzWagen[GSH] (AMX 13 75) : having fun with palestine? lol
 06:04

[--] LostCosmonaut[C-BOO] (Pershing) : Actually, I'm not Slavic. I'm majority Scandinavian ancestry, and I still think you're pieces of shit
 05:55

[C6] BabyOlifant[C-BOO] (T-54 mod. 1) : actually, I'm not a Jew, I'm a Scottish mutt
 05:43

[--] HerrSchmerzWagen[GSH] (AMX 13 75) : literally 0 fucks given dude
 05:41

[C6] BabyOlifant[C-BOO] (T-54 mod. 1) : and I still think you're a nazi fuckwad
 05:36

[--] HerrSchmerzWagen[GSH] (AMX 13 75) : cool?
 05:31

Blah blah blah, HerrSchmerzWagen[GSH] (AMX 13 75)?

Battle finished. Team 1 has won the Battle.

Had the weirdest day yesterday. Started with some dude recognising me for my flying (to which: wat?), continued with getting shat on by a teammate because my engine got shot out and how dare I glide back to base?!?. Ended with my P40 duelling a spaded Yak1b with elite pilot in centre of map.

Dude was good, I got rekt when my pilot lost control.

I want to point out that the name of the guy who didn't name himself after someone who was complicit in war crimes was going for 'Mr Painwagon[or vehicle or car or whatever]" in English, but capitalization indicates that 'pain' and 'wagon' are two separate entities in his name. Something like "Mr Pain, Wagon".

There can be only One!

Kolobonov%201_zpstwpewzev.png

Earned a nice little Kolobonov's Medal by standing alone against five enemy tanks on Prokhorovka Standard in my M7. That's along with the standard medals one would expect from this type of victory.

Kolobonov%202_zpsm8fehqta.png

No one on my team went the Mountain, so I had to retreat to the little river trench in front of noob hill in order to snipe. Killed an A-20 and sniped a few enemy tanks on the hill before retreating into the trench. I'd have killed 8 this match but a T-34 killed himself driving off the cliff into the river after me. Hid behind his carcass and killed a Churchill that did the same thing, tracking himself and leaving his gun at the wrong angle. My team had taken the cunning strategy of wandering around aimlessly in the field while yelling at people to "scout". Climbed the hill and from that position sniped at the enemy while my team died. With five enemy tanks at low health left, I put on my seal clubbing shoes and drove around the battlefield tracking them down ruthlessly while they milled around singly. They were racing with each to see who would be the one to kill me. Someone shouted "no cap, kill all" on the enemy team. So I obliged.

Kolobonov3_zpsdwrqgvwr.png