Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

Yeah a T6 medium with a 17 pounder would do nicely indeed. I played a bunch of tier 6 games yesterday and the amount of high speed, high RoF tanks just isn't fun. (Says the one who was clubbing seals in a high RoF tank with a 5-skilled crew)

I kinda like that WG is going the "Premiums shouldn't be all that bad"-route. The STA-2, 59-Patton and T95E2 are just horrible tanks.

Luchs used to be tier III. I used it to pad stats so hard. 

Tier 3 Luchs was ridiculous.  I had a bunch of matches where I just drove around annoying the other team.  Being literally the only tier III in a mostly I and some II matches, AND in a Luchs was silly fun.

Tier 3 Luchs was the fucking boss. Top turret, 100% controlled impact, plowed through lights like nobody's business. Then it got bumped up a tier, and you had the choice between not being able to pen anything and having an autocannon with such pitiful damage that you couldn't even kill an arty without suffering through a 16 second reload.