Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

There are not many tanks that have that gun as their top gun, I can only think of the VK3601, 3002DB and maybe one other?

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

My poor VK has been nerfed into oblivion over the years and then forced into a heavy matchmaker.

Weeaboo tiger premium, Guderian duck, and 30.01 (P).  3601 is clearly better off with the squeezebore, 30.02(D) is arguably better off with the KwK42.

For all the bitching about the KwK 36, people seem to forget that the KwK 42 and KwK 43 are the bread and butter of the mid-tier German tech tree and perfectly good weapons.  KwK 43 is pretty much the yardstick by which other tier 8 weapons are measured.

Let my nephew play my account. At worst, you may see "me" online, but doing very badly (worse than usual) .  As in I gave him my account, with the understanding that he is not to buy anything.

Please tolerate, as this is a relative whom I'm trying hard to cull the "cult of the wheraboo" from.  Because Id so love it if he'd appreciatte the T34 and M4 for what they were.

Seems in Misery, the schools still teach of Natzee superiority. At worst I'll have to drag said kiddo to a shoot, to show him just how badly a M3 75 will fuck Kruppstahl.

So, i had to explain "C-Boo" to a nephew..

I said' C-boo is that bunch of people who actually know stuff, but are tired of explaining it. So when the people who dont know the stuff pop up, C boo is there to smack them. Not in a mean way, just to say " hey,bad werhaboo".

This evolved int him watching me play WOT and Wartcjhunder

Oh dear. He wants a lee- enfield with bayonet badly now.

I said' C-boo is that bunch of people who actually know stuff, but are tired of explaining it. So when the people who dont know the stuff pop up, C boo is there to smack them. Not in a mean way, just to say " hey,bad werhaboo".

Get him one!

As an aside, I have on numerous occasions, invited Chief and other WG employees to the "sandy. 

To no avail.  They, in my opinion just do not give a shit..

I still need to go...

I've given up on trying to get "game people" to shoots., as they tend to be less than honorable.

I still get emails inviting me to large arty/MG shoots, paid travel. 

I politely refuse. I cannot get the people who feign an interest in the subject to go, and the one who are "interested", I find shallow and disgusting.

very few are interested in the machines themseves, rather they are looking for some political meaning or angle.

All Wehraboos quit the game anyway because they've been massively sleighted.

Wouldn't that be something

Teamoldmill felt the need to remind us in WoTNA forums that he's STILL continually slighted because the short 88 didn't get a corresponding APCR buff

KwK 36 buff is still welcome. The DB will become downright excellent with it, especially if they HD it at the same time.

I wonder if they're ever going to do anything about the tier 7, seeing as it's full representation sits at tier 6

Prokhorovka/Fiery Salient is pretty much one of the best maps for light tanks

I once fulfilled an LT mission with honors on that map, and then never got that map again when driving one >_>

Always seem to get tons of spotting damage when i don't run LTs nowadays

What about this?

Q0ykd6x.jpg