Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

By the way Applesauce, are you able to log in on the test server?

I was able to get on during one of the first few days, but haven't done anything besides look at the new models and UI.  Perhaps later tonight I'll try.

Also, it's good I decided to check this thread, since I'm not following it and we could have had 9.15 live by the next time I checked,

words

Try connecting to CT2.  I don't know if it was Auto or CT1 that was hanging up on me, but I'm on.  Server population was too low for reasonable queue times, but I did get three battles in.  I used a difference copy/paste for each one.  LGBT, Hillary anal, then the American Punisher.  Each one had better results than the last, though the LGBT I don't think had any replies.

2nd game

GYSuqXp.png

3rd game

EOVRofp.jpg

nzuYmjs.jpg

I was able to get on during one of the first few days, but haven't done anything besides look at the new models and UI.  Perhaps later tonight I'll try.

Also, it's good I decided to check this thread, since I'm not following it and we could have had 9.15 live by the next time I checked,

Aaight, I thought it was related rare tanks on my account, since I managed to log in on my WG account later on. WG has a history of screwing up rare tanks. A while ago II J were not able to take that tank into battle at all.

Try connecting to CT2.  I don't know if it was Auto or CT1 that was hanging up on me, but I'm on.  Server population was too low for reasonable queue times, but I did get three battles in.  I used a difference copy/paste for each one.  LGBT, Hillary anal, then the American Punisher.  Each one had better results than the last, though the LGBT I don't think had any replies.

2nd game

GYSuqXp.png

3rd game

EOVRofp.jpg

nzuYmjs.jpg

Aw, they're just asking where you got an ISU-130. Boring.

Aw, they're just asking where you got an ISU-130. Boring.

To be fair, I did have someone on my team start the battle by shooting me.  Running my M60 would probably be better, since that's both a good tear farming tank and people know where you get it.

I also just today got the late turret KV-2 in WT today.  Is it supposed to have a thinner turret roof and mantlet than the early turret?  IIRC the late one is supposed to weigh less, but gaijin has them the same weight.  From a quick search, I've not been able to find any good English sources on the KV-2, but I also know not to expect accuracy from gaijin.

XLOmO3f.jpg

So, I somehow got an M22. As in, I literally have no idea how it showed up in my garage. I was just in the tanks client, thought "oh, I have some extra gold, I should buy an M22 so I have an American light trainer that isn't retarded." Goes to check in-game store, don't see it listed. "huh, they must have removed it from the gold shop. lame." Closes store, sees M22 sitting in garage.

fucking spooky

Things got real after a few days.

1279 base XP to get Ace on Wednesday, 1010 base XP gets you 3rd class by Saturday.

All in all, I like the tank. It seems to play a little like the old T110E5, and the gun has some very weird RNG, not unlike KV-2/IS-3A snapshots.

Early Ace Tanker game, and an example of the crazy gun RNG when fighting the KV-5. http://replays.quickybaby.com/result.php?id=227584

0nDcNmG.jpgG841iht.jpgtUwCA0y.jpg