Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

More tanks that arent in use might be shelved or put in reserve, most T-80s with the more expensive upgrades that are in service will most likely be used until replacements become available

Your not gonna shelv a tank with its cost already spent again in terms of ERA, FCS, and GLATGM upgrades just because there are promises of a new fancy T-14

If anything, most T-80s will be being replaced by T-90s as they become more available 

Not just any T-43, a second variant T-43 with the 85 mm D-5T

I seem to recall a WoT thread where some wehraboos insisted the T-43 never got the 85mm (because the most famous photos of it show the 76mm).

This makes no sense to me, as the goddamn turret was clearly designed with the 85mm gun in mind!

I seem to recall a WoT thread where some wehraboos insisted the T-43 never got the 85mm (because the most famous photos of it show the 76mm).

This makes no sense to me, as the goddamn turret was clearly designed with the 85mm gun in mind!

Actually, none of the guns the T-43 carries in the game were fitted to it in real life. If it was restricted to historical armament, it would be a Tier 6 at best.