Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

PGU-15 UGV by "DST-URAL". 15t cargo capacity rumored.

Presumably, the platform is made on the basis of the new universal tracked platform MTC-1500 SC, produced by the same DST-URAL.

sz-Erdk-IXx-CE.jpg

Spoiler

HFHwps3oz6-U.jpg

image.png image.png

image.png

"Chelnok" UGV with UR-83P mine clearing system on it. UGV made on the base of 4x4 ATVs like Sherp. Electric engines, 1.3t weight of the UGV, low pressure tires can be set on such pressure that AT mines won't be set of by this vehicle.

image.png

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

905334.jpg

Another UGV in the background of Chelnok pics

905319.jpg

Spoiler

905297.jpg

On 4/13/2024 at 12:25 AM, LoooSeR said:

BMP-2M with add-on armor kit and cope cage

image.png

BMP-1AM Basurmanin with same kit and drone cages.

photo-2024-04-16-18-17-03.jpg

AMN-590951 MRAP. Also with anti-drone cages.

photo-2024-04-16-18-17-04-2.jpg

Just noticed that the NRTK Kurier UGV does not appear to have any remote elevation mechanism and the traverse mechanism (often blurred on video) seems to consist of a pneumatic cylinder.

Are these photos and videos just tests to see if the chassis can support stuff?

22 hours ago, Dominus Dolorem said:

Just noticed that the NRTK Kurier UGV does not appear to have any remote elevation mechanism and the traverse mechanism (often blurred on video) seems to consist of a pneumatic cylinder.

Are these photos and videos just tests to see if the chassis can support stuff?

IDK about what they were testing on those pics. There are bunch of different UGVs that are undergoing tests by Ru army units or volunteer organisations lately.

Espanyola volunteer unit testing some UGVs/drones

image-4.png

Spoiler

image-5.png

image-6.png

image-7.png

image-8.png

image-9.png

image-10.png

1 hour ago, LoooSeR said:

What type/level of threat we are talking about? Missiles, drone dropped grenades, drone dropped guided bombs?

I was imagining RPG-7 warheads attached to drones and anti tank submunitions from artillery/rocket artillery.

I am not sure about this, but I would assume that one would need some form of adapted APS due to weight limitations.

5 hours ago, Dominus Dolorem said:

I was imagining RPG-7 warheads attached to drones and anti tank submunitions from artillery/rocket artillery.

I am not sure about this, but I would assume that one would need some form of adapted APS due to weight limitations.

Submunitions can be stopped with NERA or something along those lines, not too difficult and doesn't eat too much weight. RPG-7 warhead is different subject, if we speak about olders ones - NERA can somewhat work.

With more modern and tandem HEAT shots for RPG-7 situation is different - non-APS solutions will need quite a significant ooph, so ERA+ceramic/NERA under it, this adds quite a weight and bulk to roof.

Against drones APS are not THAT hard, in fact there are ways to use something like SMASH-based or similar-ish systems, interceptor drones (Anduril company have such a thing with kinetic interceptor), use existing APS with software update, etc.  

On 4/18/2024 at 9:09 PM, LoooSeR said:

NRTK Courier with NSVT HMG

q-Uj0-MI7t-Lq8.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

f-X-jy-Lq1-FMg.jpg

n5dj-Twe-M0-Mo.jpg

XGr-Gy6-ZMdrw.jpg

https://vk.com/video-123538639_456308021

A serviceman's story about the first combat use of NRTC "Courier" drones.

"First time we used robots when capturing Avdeevka. We used them as a firesupport subteam in red sectors. Our operator moved them to engage enemy positions and helped assaulters to advance."

"Later near Berdychi they were used as part of assault team, 8 units were put into action in 2 teams. They were used to advance to enemy positions and engage them. “Their task was to get as close as possible to the enemy and defeat him at point-blank range with "dagger" fire. Which, in fact, is what they did,” said the shturmovik.

"Early in the morning our operator led them to their positions. With the beginning of the assault on the fortification, the enemy began to crawl out of their holes and were shot by the crossfire of machine guns and AGS. We entered the defensive post without losses. But the enemy's 12 soldiers bodies were carried out of positions"

According to shturmoviks from the 74th Guards Separate Brigade, the Courier is workable vehicle and assaulters will continue to use it to save lives of soldiers.