Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Small Arms Thread, Part 8: 2018; ICSR to be replaced by US Army with interim 15mm Revolver Cannon.

Khand-e

Also, Surgery and Medicine in the Mid 1800's (and pretty far after that) turned out to be really fucking bad so often amputation was the only choice because all but the absolute best doctors and surgeons back then compared to today were basically clueless and ill equipped.

Man, who knew?

Also, Surgery and Medicine in the Mid 1800's (and pretty far after that) turned out to be really fucking bad so often amputation was the only choice because all but the absolute best doctors and surgeons back then compared to today were basically clueless.

Man, who knew?

1424a016d3.png

Source: "I was a Stranger", by General John Hackett

Alex; question. You mention in your video on the Walther MPL that the charging handle can be used as a forward assist.

Why would you want to forcibly close the bolt of an open-bolt weapon?

In the unlikely event of a stuck/ruptured case, you could force the bolt forward and the extractor to hook onto the rim. I used "forward assist" for lack of a better term.

Yes and yes. Most expensive semi automatic firearm I have ever bought (which in hindsight was stupid, but with youth comes stupidity).

Has the telltale 44- prefix and all (authentic PSG1 rifles will have a serial number beginning with "44"). Video of it goes up tomorrow.

Also, this:

105z3av.jpg

I've figured out why SIG fanboys get so butthurt at the mere mention of Glock, allow me to explain my theory.

West Germany and East Germany was the division of Germany between the NATO powers of the west and the Warsaw Pact powers of the East.

However, this ended in 1990 with the reunification of Germany.

HOWEVER, people often call Austria and Switzerland "Close enough Germans" jokingly (....or ARE they?)

but when you think about it, Switzerland is on the Southwest side of Germany, Whereas Austria is on the Southeast side of Germany.

Therefore, it can be argued that, in order to continue this feud, we now have West Quasi Germany, and East Quasi Germany.

And, if you buy a Glock over a SIG Sauer, you're clearly a QUASI COMMUNIST SUPPORTER!

Makes you think.

How would I have ever guessed your dream gun is an H&K?

Some true patriot you are!

Because we all know that the metals in Heckler und Koch firearms are forged in the heart of a dying star, quenched in a sacred blend of the tears of Baby Jesus, and the sweat of Chuck Norris's nether-regions.

The polymers are made from the horns, hooves, bones, teeth and marrow of Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr, the very goats that drew the almighty Thor's chariot, when they were left behind at the peasant farmer's house after slaughter for Thor and Loki's meal. That peasant farmer and his village were the great ancestors of Edmund Heckler, Theodor Koch, and Alex Seidel.

They are test fired in the space between dimensions, and double-gravity-drop-tested twice from the gravitational pulls of two planets colliding together, under supervision from Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan.

It's said that through the eons of the universe, it is destroyed and formed again and again by naive mortals who do not understand the power they hold in H&K small arms.