Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Small Arms Thread, Part 8: 2018; ICSR to be replaced by US Army with interim 15mm Revolver Cannon.

Khand-e

http://dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=84

Thank you for re-considering. Here are three quality disguised weapons that I think you will love:

glock.JPG

At first glance, this looks like a normal party cup. However, if you look close enough, you will see that it is really a fully automatic Glock 18C. You will be able to pour your enemies a nice warm cup of lead with this fine purchase. Asking $900 for the gun/cup combo.

m16.JPG

Still thirsty for justice? Try this badass M16A2 disguised as a 24-pack of soda. The box has two finely crafted holes on each side to allow for any kind of optics (not included) that you wish to attach. This weapon is only for sale if you have a Class III permit.

m3.JPG

This cleverly disguised weapon may look like a tissue box, but is actually a Benelli M3 12 gauge shotgun disguised as a tissue box. The ultra-soft quilted tissues serve as a comfortable grip on the pump-action shotgun. Also, if you find yourself sneezing during the heat of combat, you will have a handy tissue box ready for action. Asking $1500 for the weapon. Additional tissue boxes are an extra $5 per box.

BTW, is that your lower? If so, WTH is wrong with your lower, or what is the upper doing to it? Hahah.

EDIT: now that I think about it, it's probably those Double Dirt Ingress Ports For Maximum Unreliability letting shit into the FCG.

EDIT 2: Nope, I can see that's their lower. GREAT JOB SUXON.

EDIT 3 C-C-C-C-COMBO EDIT: Besides the FCG problems, those malfs look exactly like what I saw at the Faxon shoot. Bizarre bolt-over-base double-feed stovepipe lovechildren from Hell, caused by their retarded light operating group that's moving too fast.

Longer answer. There are a lot of good reproductions (and cheap not good ones) of most of the common black powder weapons used. They can be spendy ranging upwards of a thousand bucks or so for good ones. Conversely you can get a cheap Dixie Gun Works Hawkens "Mountain Man" kit for a couple hundred bucks.