Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

19 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

That article sums up a lot of my problems with her quite succinctly.

Hillary's foreign policy decisions as SecState, and bad advice to Obama, and her relentless hubris/arrogance on being destined to win the White House were fucking disastrous.

14 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

I guess the left only having Trump hate and Identity politics as a platform is taking a toll.  Wasn't there another semi scandal recently with a bunch of longtime DNC people getting ousted for more Clinton loyalists?

Yep, the left wing also got completely purged from the rules committee that will be setting rules for the next primary. Meanwhile Donna Brazile, who abused her position to give Hillary the debate questions ahead of one of the primary debates, has a seat on that committee.

Needless to say the left base is in an uproar.

5 minutes ago, Donward said:

Maybe the Dems shouldn't be dropping tens of millions of dollars in off-year special elections in Trump/Red states on candidates that have no chance of winning if they are having money problems?

This is the same party that managed to lose a rigged election against one of the most disliked people in America.

1 hour ago, SergeantMatt said:

Yep, the left wing also got completely purged from the rules committee that will be setting rules for the next primary. Meanwhile Donna Brazile, who abused her position to give Hillary the debate questions ahead of one of the primary debates, has a seat on that committee.

Needless to say the left base is in an uproar.

Does this mean we could really possibly have Trump V Hillary 2.0?

25 minutes ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

Does this mean we could really possibly have Trump V Hillary 2.0?

If anybody is stupid enough to run Hillary again, it's the Democratic Party establishment.

It's like they want everyone who isn't a hardcore Clintonite to say fuck it and all vote third party or stay home.

7 minutes ago, Ulric said:

I heard about that on the radio this morning, and I began to wonder what universe I woke up in.

Also, when Jimmy Carter calls [Obama] a failed president. I'm sure he is glad to transfer the mantle of "Worst President" to someone else.

Yep. We live in a world where Jimmy Carter is defending Trump and Dubya - who was elected as a conservative - is trashing him.