Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

Syr Gen, Samir Suleiman, says Russian helicopters (with reconnaissance that identified and tracked target) played a large part in Palmyra op

Suqur al Sahara event in Slanfah, Latakia happening now 

[yesterday]

CekQxInWEAAy4K6.jpg

I think this is story is about killed SF member, picture of wich ISIS posted some time ago (screenshots from the video is in this thread). He was probably killed in usual way, without heroic artillery strikes on himself.

For those that are unaware of the subject being discussed, here's a link.  It's the Daily Fail, so LoooSer may be on point. Max Popenker thought it was real enough to share.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3509692/Russian-soldier-wipes-band-ISIS-fighters-calling-airstrikes-surrounded-jihadists.html

I see a few websites talking about Iskanders in Syria (2012-2013) delivered with S-300s, but nothing particularly credible.  Most are parroting the same stuff anyway.

Why might Russia be delivering SRBMs to Syria?  I would assume airstrikes would be sufficient enough.