Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

US Air Force Central Command commander Lt Gen Charles Brown confirms that US has told Russia where its special forces are located in Syria.

#AjnadSham commander "Abo Al-Fawz Al-Shami" was killed in clashes with #SAA in Daraya #Damascus

#AjnadSham "Security Office" in Douma area has merged with #JaishIslam #EastGhouta #Damascus 

CbhHC-hUkAA13_m.jpg

I don't understand how a combatant can moralize over the death of child dying in a war that they choose by their own actions to maintain.

#Russia kills by design, the #US kills "by mistake".

#Propaganda for #morons. 

Angry Syrians.

Rumored that:

I actually doubt that's Shtora. In the other video you posted the ATGM flew up with a steep angle. This is most likely by design.

If the launcher senses the rocket to be jammed (or out of sight) the only sensible thing to do would be to direct the rocket upwards. If, for some reason, you regain control you still have a rocket to do something with. But if that rocket slams into the ground, you lost the rocket permanently. Even if you regain 'control'.

But hey, this is just my reasoning. If somebody has actual proper information on this, that would be great.