Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

In last 2 days SAA repelled jihadsits attacks in southern Aleppo and managed to start slow push. Internet in this part of Syria was shot down (i guess somebody was playing with EW equipment). Also, reports and photos suggest that Suheil is in Southern Aleppo now.

Cpm0NjgWYAAeAly.jpg

SYRIA: Heavy fighting being reported by Ahrar al-Sham as regime forces try to re-take Ramouseh and re-impose the siege of Aleppo

Zeleniy Dol and Serpukhov crossed Bosphorus, heading to Syria. Each have 8 Kalibr missiles.

czAxNy5yYWRpa2FsLnJ1L2k0MDYvMTYwOC9jNi9k

czAxNy5yYWRpa2FsLnJ1L2k0MTIvMTYwOC9iYi9h

CponfSfUIAEtknV.jpg

CpongR9VUAA9D98.jpg

Let's laugh at funker530 horrible quality articles about Syrian war. Thanks to that human being that linked me to one of those.

I will just quote.

Jaish al-Islam is one of the moderate rebel terror organizations

:wacko:  

the Syrian Army itself is only a shell of what it used to be. They now rely heavily on mercenary forces who flee at the first sign of a loss, and conscripts who have zero battlefield awareness and even less training.

:blink: Such as? ""Vagner PMC"" invented by Fontanka?

A Syrian Islamist rebel group loyal to the Army Of Conquest uses a drone to record their armored assault on pro Assad, Shiite militia artillery positions.

WTF? Which Shia militia in Syria operated in Southern Aleppo in any numbers AND had artillery?