Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

Yeah, i was preparing to post about it.

Situation in Syria in short:

- jihadists in Jobar and Qaboun (Damascus/Eastern Ghouta) are continue their efforts to unfuck Qaboun dicstrict from hands of RG 4th mechanized division, with little gains and high casualties;

- Nusra/Sham and their allies are pushing hard in Northem Hama province with noticeable gains as NDF/SAA personal left several villages. Will post maps and vids later;

- 5th corp units are dispatched to Hama, rumors that Tiger forces elements could be transfered there as well (i hope they will not);

- Rumors that Sham/Nusra/whatever struck a deal with ISIS, probably for cooperation in certain areas;

- Deir Hafer in Eastern Aleppo province was surrounded yesterday, will update on today situation;

- Turkey shelled Afrin kurds yesterday, at least several civilians dead according to reports i saw.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7dgHLCX0AEe4ci.jpg

Leader of Takhrir spits some more of his nonsense, i hope this operation will end for them as well as his previous Grand Aleppo battle.

Takhrir/Nusra's T-90 in Northen Hama. It will be interesting to see how they fixed sights on this thing.

f0424383cac571eb44eb89ac6b090ade037ceb13c173d3e5f474aac59f3e0b15.jpg

Breaking!!!!!! Khattab and Rahbeh liberated in northern Hama

Russians bombing Hay'at Tahrir Al-Sham to hell in northern Hama now. Inshallah they send these jihadists to the 7th circle of jahanam.

#BREAKING: Reports say #SAA forces took FULL control of former #ISIS stronghold #DeirHafer in eastern #Aleppo countryside. #Syria