Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

13 minutes ago, LoooSeR said:

Yesterday, HTS and ISIS attempted to cut this line

https://pp.userapi.com/c837630/v837630440/72664/6W7pIWGisuc.jpg

http://i96.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0824/e2/5333a95c7e66ec3e203584845b9ec1e2.jpg

This attack is 'fake'. Aside from a raid on the supply road, there was no attempt by HTS and ISIS to break the siege. It's only been reported by (unreliable) pro-HTS/pro-ISIS sources, most credible sources deny that an attempt to break the siege has taken place.

Also, please don't use MorocanArab as a source. He's pro-ISIS and anti-everyone else, gotten multiple of his accounts banned on Reddit and Twitter for posting disgusting things cheering ISIS on and general retardation. Dude goes by multiple names MorocanArab, ArabBaathist, MorocanBaathist and probably a few more I forgot. Dude is Dutch from Moroccan descent (and living in NL for as far as I know) and if I knew a bit more about who it is I'd report him to our authorities for being an ISIS supporter.

3 minutes ago, Bronezhilet said:

This attack is fake. Aside from usual raids on the supply road, there was no attempt by HTS and ISIS to break the siege. It's only been reported by (unreliable) pro-HTS/pro-ISIS sources, most credible sources deny that an attempt to break the siege has taken place.

Also, please don't use MorocanArab as a source. He's pro-ISIS and anti-everyone else, gotten multiple of his accounts banned on Reddit and Twitter for posting disgusting things cheering ISIS on and general retardation. Dude goes by multiple names MorocanArab, ArabBaathist, MorocanBaathist and probably a few more I forgot. Dude is Dutch from Moroccan descent (and living in NL for as far as I know) and if I knew a bit more about who it is I'd report him to our authorities for being an ISIS supporter.

I didn't sayed they tried to break siege, i said they tried to cut line as supply line/road. I didn't use Morocan arab as source, map reposted from otvaga. 

The situation shows that the Syrian army and allies have tightened their grip on the militants of a besieging organization trapped in the northeastern Homs countryside

DIJ-atiXgAIXYeg.jpg

SAA pushing ISIS in Eastern Homs province. Russian advisors. Plenty of them.

ISIS launched a counter attack in the Eastern Hama countryside Mukymen was lost , unconfirmed also Jib al-Albawi and Salba

meanwhile:

ISIS pocket in the eastern Homs countryside is under SAA full control

SAA captured the whole pocket around 2000 square kilometers according to the Military Media