Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Collimatrix's Terrible Music Thread

Collimatrix

Hocus Pocus by Focus is pretty good. But if we're talking REAL Dutch rock, you can't beat Golden Earring.

Radar Love

And of course their best hit, Twilight Zone

This video was made back when fucking MTV was awesome and not the febrile collection of shitty reality shows that it is today. And yeah. Them's titties at 1:50. And yeah, them's Nazi fetish stripper chicks dance torturing at 3:00.

Oh, I guess Golden Earring's other kind of good song is "When the Lady Smiles".

Which the video was banned in the US because of nudity and nun raping...

Edit: Also DAS WIKIPEDIA says that Hillary Clinton used this song for her 2008 campaign...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_the_Lady_Smiles

Lulz?

Edit 2: I'm sure Bela will put this on his rotation what with the happy ending involving a redhead.

Oh, I guess Golden Earring's other kind of good song is "When the Lady Smiles".

Which the video was banned in the US because of nudity and nun raping...

Edit: Also DAS WIKIPEDIA says that Hillary Clinton used this song for her 2008 campaign...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_the_Lady_Smiles

Lulz?

Edit 2: I'm sure Bela will put this on his rotation what with the happy ending involving a redhead.

How can you not include Clear Night Moonlight?

So I went through this thread in hopes of finding some new music for a road trip I took a few weeks ago.

Suffice it to say, you fuckers have horrid taste. 

Terrible Music Thread

Terrible Music

Terrible

Terrible

Terrible

Terrible

Terrible

Terrible

TerribleTerribleTerribleTerribleTerribleTerribleTerribleTerribleTerribleTerrible

Terrible

Ahem.  This is Collimatrix's Terrible Music Thread.  Not just anyone can post music that is up to my standards of terribleness.

Pretty much every every band on this list would be fair game.  You see; the life of a man is like a mighty hardwood tree.  It grows slowly tall, filled with a core of his twisted, steaming hidden desires, or possibly resins, tannins and oil that have clogged the inner xylum.  But the real point is that everything burns down in the end or gets eaten by imported Eurasian beetles.  Just like the city of Boston, the heart of every man is a caldera of confusing corpuscles; a weave of warp and arteries that cannot be navigated, but only be lived upon.

But I already did Pixies, and I sort of already did Blake Babies, so here's Belly:

And just to double-triple-quadruple cover my messy bases, here is the inverse, the opposite, for LA is just Boston, but on another seaboard: