Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

COMPETITION Steel Chariot of The Prairie: The Lone Free State's First Battle Tank (2247)

Sturgeon

6 minutes ago, Sten said:

The fault of failing to read, or ignoring, the requirements for the submissions.

Which is LMAO, but would be fine and everyone has days of retardation, but no... you had to whine like the little bitch you are, had to blame on the evil Russians.

LoooSeR judging the 2021 SH design competition, colourised:

https://youtu.be/2CE0QfTPdtw

3 minutes ago, delete013 said:

Neither did I deny my error, nor have I blamed it on Russians. You failed to understand the written or feign ignorance. Which one is it?

So now you not only is a whinny little bitch, but one of those spineless cowards that say his shit in subtext, then when called out goes "but I never said that which I clearly implied!"

You whined you didn't get special treatment and the judges held your held and gave you second change. Then you imply it was was because one the judges is Russian and you never met one without anti-German bias. We then made fun of your retardation, which you now backpedal.

You want to be a wehraboo retard? At least own it.

10 hours ago, Sten said:

So now you not only is a whinny little bitch, but one of those spineless cowards that say his shit in subtext, then when called out goes "but I never said that which I clearly implied!"

You whined you didn't get special treatment and the judges held your held and gave you second change. Then you imply it was was because one the judges is Russian and you never met one without anti-German bias. We then made fun of your retardation, which you now backpedal.

You want to be a wehraboo retard? At least own it.

Does your mum know how you behave on the Internet?

(Moderators Note:  If anyone should be ashamed of how a person posts on the internet, it would be the Nazi Apologist in the rooms Mom, that apologists is Delete013.  )

2 hours ago, delete013 said:

I have yet to meet a Russian that does not display irrational hatred for all German.

I'm Armenian-Georgian mix, my parents are from a village in Southern Georgian region near Turkish border. There are several german members in this forum, who i respect. I don't care about nationality of people.

2 hours ago, delete013 said:

Good, I need nothing more.

You need ability to follow guidlines. I threw people submissions from competitions for less than that, like during one of previous competition when i excluded this forum owner's submission literally because of several mm. Your submission was not getting any favorable or unfavorable treatment.

5 hours ago, delete013 said:

I have yet to meet a Russian that does not display irrational hatred for all German. Your esteemed colleague could well be that exception, in which case you should indeed be thankful.

I don't think you understand the nature of Slavic pessimism. 

58 minutes ago, delete013 said:

Why don't you try it too? We wouldn't have these tirades.

Because I'm not Slavic. My psycho-social gestalt is firmly on the praise good/romantic idealist end of the spectrum.

My patience is also a finite resource, especially when getting lip from someone I'm in the process of trying to gently correct instead of chastise.

16 minutes ago, Toxn said:

Because I'm not Slavic. My psycho-social gestalt is firmly on the praise good/romantic idealist end of the spectrum.

My patience is also a finite resource, especially when getting lip from someone I'm in the process of trying to gently correct instead of chastise.

Ok, let's exchange these views and see how they compare to my point of view. How should I correct my ways?

6 hours ago, LoooSeR said:

You need ability to follow guidlines. I threw people submissions from competitions for less than that, like during one of previous competition when i excluded this forum owner's submission literally because of several mm. Your submission was not getting any favorable or unfavorable treatment.

And if you get me drunk enough, I'm still salty about it, too!

7 hours ago, delete013 said:

You came in calling people "little bitches" and "retards". You started your off-topic about blamed Russians and Jews. Wouldn't you organise your thoughts first, before writing?

I want to preserve this absolutely bold (retarded, but bold) attempt to shift blame off himself for something that anyone who has eyes to see can tell he started.

Delete, fundamentally your problem is that you're not as smart as the person who's not as smart as the person who's not as smart as the person who's not as smart as the person who's not as smart as you think you are.

37 minutes ago, delete013 said:

Ok, let's exchange these views and see how they compare to my point of view. How should I correct my ways?

In general? Dude I don't know, I'm too busy raising my own kid to have any fatherly advice to spare.

In this specific instance? Read the rules carefully, double-check your work, be your own clear-eyed critic. Which, come to think of it, is pretty fatherly advice...

Plus side: your entry is going to go through the judging wringer, same as mine and everyone else's. This is a learning opportunity :)

45 minutes ago, delete013 said:

Ok, so here is a tutorial of how to do that:

• 1: Invest in $ROPE
  • 2: Receive your $ROPE
  • 3: Use it
  • 4: ????
  • 5: PROFIT!

9 minutes ago, Toxn said:

In general? Dude I don't know, I'm too busy raising my own kid to have any fatherly advice to spare.

In this specific instance? Read the rules carefully, double-check your work, be your own clear-eyed critic. Which, come to think of it, is pretty fatherly advice...

Plus side: your entry is going to go through the judging wringer, same as mine and everyone else's. This is a learning opportunity :)

What happened to that profound "praise good/romantic idealist"? I had great expectations.

34 minutes ago, Sturgeon said:

I want to preserve this absolutely bold (retarded, but bold) attempt to shift blame off himself for something that anyone who has eyes to see can tell he started.

Delete, fundamentally your problem is that you're not as smart as the person who's not as smart as the person who's not as smart as the person who's not as smart as the person who's not as smart as you think you are.

It appears you all together are truly not smart enough or else you would be done with me in a minute. Yet after 10 hours, still trying in vain. But I'll do you a favour, I'll exit here. All necessary has been told and if you have any further mysteries, ask one of the more credible members here, like Looser, to tell you who I blame  or do I still complain and over what. Not sure they would want to waste time with you though. Until the evaluation! Cheers