Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

When was the last time we got a gift tank that wasn't irredeemable piss, 2011?

This year's gift tank, according to RUMINT;

12011406_10156734595450377_5601854367820

Edit: holy shit the tier 5 Czech tank has 11.8 rpm with a 110 damage gun. much damage per minute, such rate of fire, wow

I kinda perfer War Thunders method of gift vehicles in that you get a random one out of 4 or 5

Sure you can end up with a shitty one, and cry that your free tank from playing a free tank game isnt competitive, but all a unarmored low pen high DPM medium at tier 5 is going to due is make thugs like me dust off my account and up my damage ratio in the KV-1 by a couple of double digits 

I kinda perfer War Thunders method of gift vehicles in that you get a random one out of 4 or 5

Sure you can end up with a shitty one, and cry that your free tank from playing a free tank game isnt competitive, but all a unarmored low pen high DPM medium at tier 5 is going to due is make thugs like me dust off my account and up my damage ratio in the KV-1 by a couple of double digits 

He-51 float-plane is best plane even just for sheer novelty of participating in the float event with a German plane.

anything is better than yet another Fucking glorified machine gun carrier 

The T7 Combat Car is actually pretty decent now after they buffed its speed and they changed the T18 from a seal club tank destroyer to an SPG.

zD2UKSt.jpg

x9ovU7h.jpg

Judging from Wargamings history of putting in new Nations, their first debut will be pleasant enough mediums and lights (since apparently no one outside of the USA or USSR knew about the top-secret concept of armor, and intended their tanks to be able to move aswell) that no one will really play outside for flavor once they relise they are replaying the German/French line once again to get what is basically a glorified Leopard 1 at higher tiers

And then they will introduce a new branch for said nation made up of ridiculously overpower tanks, who just happen to no only be completely ahistorical in the purest, hey this transvestite who says she's from Korea gave us 40 drawlings of the same super-heavy, sense of the word; and they will ofcourse also be the kind of branch that anyone can drive and do amazing in, instead of just being really competitive lights or mediums that you need to git gud to drive it will be some type of moving bunker or self propelled rail gun, the digital equivalent of a "I win" button