Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

I think it's a decent guide. He is a fucktard, though.

Anyway, I am trying to accumulate some free exp before the special ends.

I have a few options for spending it: Cent 7/1, Ferdinand (never played it off a test server, and since the buff I am interested), or the Czech T-34/100. Thoughts?

Yeah I know. You have to do super sekrit Unicum tricks like side/back scrape and make sure the R2D2 turret is covered. 

I think I figured out the M4 Improved. Your drive it like a big M7 medium, it got killer view range and very good mobility, and the 75 aint that bad and either is the tanks camo. well, if you have a 100% camo crew in it... 

Also I managed to high center my T1 on the new map. 

shot_211_zpszezoqp2r.jpg

shot_214_zpskcjbrjn4.jpg

shot_212_zps84ihjar0.jpg

shot_215_zpsuykkl7gd.jpg

shot_219_zps41p2e9sf.jpg

In my defense, I was pretty drunk at that point.

The T1 Heavy is fast becoming one of my top 3 favorite tanks of all time. One of the reasons I like it so much is that it's so poorly regarded by the playerbase. This not only means I am routinely underestimated by other tanks (like a Marder 38T in a battle a few minutes ago that decided he could stand and fight me instead of running away like he should have), but it also provides me unique opportunities to troll enemy players. First, that battle with the Marder 38T:

rp8HPnj.jpg

hxCyhJ5.jpg

iXEyV5e.jpg

Now, you will understand why I call the T1 CONANTANK:

zGtwKxv.jpg

hoszpCI.jpg

IX7X0qQ.jpg

Enemies successfully crushed, and driven before me; lamentations of the women were heard (replay here):

yBa65AQ.jpg

VZUTcpz.jpg

cKUnC9o.jpg

Note that these two games were played back-to-back. Really, the WoT playerbase regards the T1 as utter garbage, which makes for one of the most fun tanking experiences there is. The trolling potential of this tank is higher than probably any other in the game that I play, right now.