Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

#ISIS terrorists in Al Yarmuk Camp south of #Damascus managed to capture #SAA sapper

They decided to execute him the way he serves within the army
They strapped an explosive belt around his head and neck and executed him. 

May your soul Rest In Peace Sir.
I have no more words

I wonder how many rebels quietly leave the war zone after being greenbused.  I also wonder if the SAA would get more mileage out of greenbussing terrorists one at a time.  I was reading about Japanese soldiers in WWII, and how a lot of their suicidal courage was because they did not want to be cowards in front of their comrades.  I think many of these fighters would quietly choose to leave, go live in quiet anonymity somewhere else instead of eventually getting killed by an SU-25, if only they could make the choice without their comrades looking over their shoulders.

But then again, a lot of the foreign fighters joined because they don't really fit into the modern world, and don't really have any useful skills.  Where would they go, and how would they make a living?

4 minutes ago, Collimatrix said:

I wonder how many rebels quietly leave the war zone after being greenbused.  I also wonder if the SAA would get more mileage out of greenbussing terrorists one at a time.  I was reading about Japanese soldiers in WWII, and how a lot of their suicidal courage was because they did not want to be cowards in front of their comrades.  I think many of these fighters would quietly choose to leave, go live in quiet anonymity somewhere else instead of eventually getting killed by an SU-25, if only they could make the choice without their comrades looking over their shoulders.

But then again, a lot of the foreign fighters joined because they don't really fit into the modern world, and don't really have any useful skills.  Where would they go, and how would they make a living?

Part of them is used by Turkey in their operation against Kurds. Part of them will go to their shit countries that nobody cares about anyway. Few of them will appear in other conflict zones like Libya, Yemen, etc.

Just now, LoooSeR said:

Part of them is used by Turkey in their operation against Kurds. Part of them will go to their shit countries that nobody cares about anyway. Few of them will appear in other conflict zones like Libya, Yemen, etc.

And if a bunch of lighter-skinned fighters speaking Turkic languages suddenly show up in Nigeria to fight for Boko Haram, I think we get one guess where they came from.

6 minutes ago, Bronezhilet said:

Apparently they executed him by attaching a fuse to his helmet and throwing him off a building head-first.

I REALLY hope that pocket won't get green-bussed.

HTS is going to be greenbused, ISIS is not.

Russian Su-30SM (could be Navy) crushed into sea after take off from Hmeymim AB, both pilots dead. Technical problem or according to MoD "bird was sucked into an engine".

#Russia/n MoD: a #RuAF fighter jet crashed near the coast of Jableh, and both pilots are dead.

#Russia|n Military Police during the evacuation of Jabhat Fatah al-Sham(ex-Nusra) fighters from south Damascus to Idlib,#Syria.
Note armoured UAZ-469 w/ window gunports & Tigr-M w/roof mounted Pelena-6BS-F Sfera RCIED jammer.

DcTinw-XcAA3mc3.jpg

Spoiler

DcTinweW4Agv8Yu.jpg

DcTipUNX4AYfoNP.jpg

DcTipUaW4AM3N6k.jpg