Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

WoT v WT effort-thread

Toxn

>no brad pit crew models

are you even trying wargame

At this pace, Gaijn is gonna pass you up any day now, cucking T-95s in T-54s is pretty fun

*newest patch crashes and burns*

World of Tanks- being saved by competitors incompetence since 2014

>no brad pit crew models

At this pace, Gaijn is gonna pass you up any day now, cucking T-95s in T-54s is pretty fun

Brad Pitt was busy at the time with his other WW2 persona unfortunately.

>no brad pit crew models

Every time I fire up WT, I find myself asking "Gaijin, what the fuck are you doing?".

Each patch seems to be a brightly colored and beautifully rendered circus of microcephalic clowns flinging their own feces at each-other, with the resulting splatter upon the tent walls being proclaimed as "the Game".

Meanwhile, WG has the equivalent of a dingy pool hall smelling faintly of piss and vomit, with some tables needing refelting and wonky cues, but people keep giving them business because it's better than dealing with shit and retards.

I would be fine with most of the shit the snail pulls since I only stick to Soviet vehicles. But fuck me, it's hard to get around having 1.4 times zoom given to post world war tanks for no reason

I really don't notice much changing in WT since I stick with the planes.

I had a hell of a lot of fun on WOT this weekend, and my winrate went way up!

I really hope then patch hits this week, I can't wait for the new M7 medium model.  we need to do more M7 wolf packs!

The Lee has been a fav of mine since WGing tried to make TIII and IV money making tiers, and it does make good money for that level. 

If you are top tank you can play it as a strait up, romping, stomping, bully tank. It shoots well on the move it your target holds still!