Jump to content
Sturgeon's House
LoooSeR

Ukrainian armor - Oplot-M, T-64M Bulat and other.

Recommended Posts

Something to look forward to for this summer.

Do we already have a list of the participants this year (apart from Germany, Ukraine and the US)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LoooSeR said:

   So those T-84s were repaired to be used in... European tank competition. I thought that they will be used for parades or at least flashed their skirts somewhere not that far from DPR/LPR.

 

931480_original.jpg

I'm like 100% positive that if Israel ever participated in such things, it would send the oldest variant of Merkava Mark 2 it has available. I guarantee it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mighty_Zuk said:

I'm like 100% positive that if Israel ever participated in such things, it would send the oldest variant of Merkava Mark 2 it has available. I guarantee it.

Why? Isreal not STRNG?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LoooSeR said:

Why? Isreal not STRNG?

People in the IDF have different priorities. It's why we dont have nice things like parades. Instead they only show new stuff in actual combat like a bunch of peasants. The internet is the new frontier guys!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mighty_Zuk said:

People in the IDF have different priorities. It's why we dont have nice things like parades. Instead they only show new stuff in actual combat like a bunch of peasants. The internet is the new frontier guys!

 

War is something i saw in Ukraine, in Isreal it is more like clashes and anti-terrorist operations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LoooSeR said:

War is something i saw in Ukraine, in Isreal it is more like clashes and anti-terrorist operations.

Ukraine only had maybe serious conflict at the beginning of that war. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mighty_Zuk said:

Ukraine only had maybe serious conflict at the beginning of that war. 

Illovaisk, Debaltsevo were full scale combat and were way more serious than clashes in Slavyansk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By Walter_Sobchak
      I realized that we don't actually have a thread about the British Chieftain tank.  
       
      I posted a bunch of Chieftain related stuff on my site today for anyone who is interested.  The items include:
       
      Magazine Articles
       
      1970 article from ARMOR
      1970 article from IDR  - Chieftain-Main Battle tank for the 1970s
      1976 article from IDR - The Combat-Improved Chieftain – First Impressions
      1976 article from IDR - Improved Chieftain for Iran
       
      Government reports
       
      WO 194-495 Assessment of Weapon System in Chieftain
      WO 341-108 Automotive Branch Report on Chieftain Modifications
      DEFE 15-1183 – L11 Brochure 
      WO 194-463 – Demonstration of Chieftain Gun 
       
      WO 194-1323 – Feasibility study on Burlington Chieftain
    • By T___A
      This shall be the general thread for all things soviet tanks. I shall start by posting an article I just wrote for my blog. I would recommend Archive Awarness which is an excellent blog about Soviet tanks and their experiences with other nation's tanks.
    • By Sturgeon
      I'll start off with a couple Pathe videos:


       

       

       

×