Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Small Arms Thread, Part 8: 2018; ICSR to be replaced by US Army with interim 15mm Revolver Cannon.

Khand-e

I was thinner, had more hair... and my wife saw the video but did not recognize me, she said to me, "come look at this idiot, he works for the same department as you do!"

Key words if it exists.  Richland County Sheriff's department 2002 Leesburg Estates arrest.  Gina Smith of "the State" may have blogged - she did not cover it, but she told me the video still is around somewhere.

Those are beautiful rifles.

Thank you. I got the M44 for $80 a few years back (extra $20 for a case, strap, ammo pack, etc.). The 91/30 Is completely redone with an untouched barrel for $200 (I should have bought it when they were $90, but I was dumb). The Enfield is un-fired surplus for $550. I'm still kicking myself for not buying an M1 Carbine at the Harrisburg gun show for $350 about ten years ago. Living in Pennsylvania is a gun collector's dream. I just gotta get the Garand in there, and I'll be happy.

Great rifles. Now post them in the correct thread. ;)

I just sold a No. 1 very similar to yours (unfired, well, unfired before I got to it) for $600. You got a good deal. Keep that thing oiled and treasure it.

Ah, sorry. I'll make a note.

I've wanted an Enfield for so long, and I'm glad to finally have one in the family. It's going to get plenty of love and range time.

vv I know. The action is fantastic. I love my Mosins, but I'm not a fan of the actions on the bolts. The Mauser is alright, but I've jammed my wrist a few times when getting a little over-excited.

Ah, sorry. I'll make a note.

I've wanted an Enfield for so long, and I'm glad to finally have one in the family. It's going to get plenty of love and range time.

vv I know. The action is fantastic. I love my Mosins, but I'm not a fan of the actions on the bolts. The Mauser is alright, but I've jammed my wrist a few times when getting a little over-excited.

You're welcome to cross post, but that thread probably needs more love. :)

Semi-related, but what does everyone think of Ballistol? I clean my rifles after every time I fire them, and it's just so much of a chore. I'm always looking for a safe, yet more convenient way of cleaning rifles after firing corrosive ammo, and if this stuff lives up to its promises, it sounds great. I just don't think I trust the average Youtuber jagoff, though.

Someone on TFR posted it. Either someone cut down one of the wooden furniture G3s, or were at least inspired by them.

A company makes wooden furniture for the M16 and G3, and MP5.  The M16 is the only one they make now.