Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Small Arms Thread, Part 8: 2018; ICSR to be replaced by US Army with interim 15mm Revolver Cannon.

Khand-e

Only a 3 day RO for that beatdown? The mods must like you. I've been RO'd for longer than that for calling someone a fucking moron in the diplo section going back a while.

I did not use much profanity, shy of the parts regarding broken condoms and buggery.

I've seen horse owners post signs every 100 feet along their fence asking hunters not to shoot their horses. The COW trick is pretty excessive if one has to go that far.

He was right off a main highway, and a lot of us suspected that the "accidents" were frustrated downstaters trying to not go home with nothing to show.

Yeah. And folks wonder why farmers and land owners plaster "No Trespassing" signs everywhere and refuse to allow hunters anywhere near their property. When my folks finally drug the family out of Rat City and we moved out to the country to Eatonville, we dealt with "hunters" treating our land as their private game reserve. And by hunters, I mean the typical poachers and stick-slingers (i.e. guys with felonies who know longer can own a firearm but still want to hunt) cutting our fences in the middle of the night.

It was along time coming. Cheeps is one of the few people I wish would stop wasting precious oxygen.

Got me a 3 day RO for my efforts, and noticed they left my second suggestion that he go forth and implode, up for near a full day.

About damn time you showed up here.

No offernse, just super drunk right abouit now.

I'm glad I switched over here. The HAV was becoming way too circle-jerky. Then, when there weren't enough non-HAVers to yell at, people would just get mad at each other. Also, I love Tied, but I am very tired of his schtick.

Anyhoo, I'm staring at the stock on my new Enfield, and I'm sort of getting that buyer's remorse after a purchase. The feeling will fade in time, as I know that good stocks on Enfields are rare, wood and metal will fade, and that I'll learn to love the deficincies, but does anyone have a good regimen for treating and preserving some nasty wood?

edit: APPARENTLY CALLING A MOSIN NAGANT A "NAGANT" IS THE WORST THING I CAN DO ONLINE. Sorry, mom and dad I know you tried.

In the middle of moving to Kentucky, so not as much "free" time as I used to have.

I'm glad I switched over here. The HAV was becoming way too circle-jerky. Then, when there weren't enough non-HAVers to yell at, people would just get mad at each other. Also, I love Tied, but I am very tired of his schtick.

Anyhoo, I'm staring at the stock on my new Enfield, and I'm sort of getting that buyer's remorse after a purchase. The feeling will fade in time, as I know that good stocks on Enfields are rare, wood and metal will fade, and that I'll learn to love the deficincies, but does anyone have a good regimen for treating and preserving some nasty wood?

Murphys oil soap, warm water, then linseed oil and lots of rubbing.

From recent FSB competitions at/near my city.

Y24w3r3nve4.jpg

Hey, what is that new *Russian* rifle?

DMysGBc8mOU.jpg

eAdpjmCH9GM.jpg

iH5dBvTQMX0.jpg

jXG38rw1AoE.jpg

At least this pistol accept Glock mags.

y9UK9fo6GGI.jpg

FSB sepcial forces are nucler powered.

LQyAF95nbz4.jpg

Just ook at this anti-nature exhaust!

uD9GDK79F_w.jpg

:D

Besides the Bushman IDW/Parker Hale PDW, George D. Ealovega has tried to rework his electronic rate reducer to fit legacy firearms.  He has even tried to develop a hydraulic version, along with another scheme that combined the electronic and hydraulic rate reducers.

https://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm=pts&hl=en&q=ininventor:%22George+D.+Ealovega%22&gws_rd=ssl#q=ininventor:%22George+D.+Ealovega%22&hl=en&tbm=pts&tbs=sbd:1

IDW SMG.

xKoqIz4.jpg

RUyT5B1.jpg

"Russia does not make AR-15s. There is no need for them." - Kalashnikov Concern CEO, being stalwart in the face of overwhelming evidence. ;)

Not the response I'd expect from a CEO of a manufacturing firm..

"AR-15's?  How many would you like?" is the one I'd be giving.

Very interested in that Saiga 107.

I posted it before, seems to me this gun have pretty good recoil control characteristics. ALso, rifle in this video is semi-auto, maybe even very same rifle picture of which AKOUL4774 posted.