Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Small Arms Thread, Part 8: 2018; ICSR to be replaced by US Army with interim 15mm Revolver Cannon.

Khand-e

On that note, any recommendations for a trigger kit that's in the "actually good" category?

I haven't played with anything more recent than the Cylinder & Slide parts.  Other choices include the Garthwaite kits and the Elite Warrior Armament kits.

http://garthwaite.myshopify.com/collections/parts

http://www.mcssl.com/store/19da216c8aac4c7086e1d49679cf71/bhp-products

Ian emailed me these to assert his dominance:

sbt0du.jpg

64019y.jpg

I wonder if that's the M9 owned by a friend of mine. There are not a lot of live postwar flame rigs out there, let alone in Arizona.

Agreed.

More than that, I think, is the idea that 'management' is some sort of universal quality that can be applied to any company. The idea that a CEO can jump between running a bank and running an automotive manufacturer using the same approach and techniques is, to me, insane. Yet it is standard practice for upper management to do so. Combine this with the relatively new concept of managing a company purely to maximise shareholder value (and paying the manager on the same principle) and you have a recipe for managers who fly in, burn all the assets/R&D to bump the quarterly share price, and then fly out with a not-insignificant chunk of the company's value in their pockets.

I got laid off from several companies when I was doing Tech Support, and it was exactly as you described, except the CEOs hired all their friends and cronies, and made them rich, before selling the company off.  Sadly, the CEOs they brought in had horrible track records, so I'm not sure why they went with them anyway... 

MAC ads for B&T and their 2000$ TP9, firing ZQItm ammunition that he picked up at LuckyGunnertm, and soon be equipped with Griffin 7tm supressor. He will also buy something from HKparts.nettm, BTW. T2 Microtm also looks usefull on this notyetSBR. 

Disassembly on this thing is little complex.