Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Small Arms Thread, Part 8: 2018; ICSR to be replaced by US Army with interim 15mm Revolver Cannon.

Khand-e

*smugly reposts Glock torture test and it surviving everything.*

But, you forgot me Donward on "people who basically only ever use iron sights."

Well, I used red front/green back glow sights instead of standard but, that's more because my vision kind of sucks and the bright, contrasting colors helps alot.

Since it's now topical, in case you guys missed it, here's my review of the VP9 and VP40.

Oh, I see how it is, "MY ADBOT SENSED YOUR TOPIC PATTERNS, HERE'S A REALTED VIDEO TO: MAC, VP9, HERE'S MY CHANCE TO SELL OUT WITH MY REVIEW AND GET THOSE ADVERTISEMENT $$$"

I WON'T BE FALLING FOR YOUR SCHEMES MR. NATHANIEL BOT!

While you're at it, can you and Alex C nag them for a platinum membership that includes the ability to insult retards in the comment unrelentlessly without moderator action?

I would pay sextuple the regular rate for this.

Either Ian just happens to know a lot about the M1913 sight or he has an excellent book on it, or he did a lot of legwork for this video:

This is a great example of a video I clicked on to play in the background while I was doing something else because I assumed it would be pretty boring and bland.

I was very wrong and found myself glued to my computer watching it.

Also it is fascinating how ludicrously under equipped the USA was before and during WWI. I mean, sure we gave the Entente a bunch of supplies and whatnot but I have always felt our military presence is very overblown. Of course you always hear Belleau Wood, Belleau Wood!

Isolationism and bush war fever is a helluva drug

You think the little boogalo of the Spanish-American war might of taught them something 

It taught us that if we fight people we can get a bunch of land and islands and shit.

Also we learned that gate loading rifles suck balls.