Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Small Arms Thread, Part 8: 2018; ICSR to be replaced by US Army with interim 15mm Revolver Cannon.

Khand-e

Here's a question: Does anyone out there believe that there is a bullpup that can stand up next to an AK or AR as a service rifle? I'm not talking about at the range. I'm talking about long-term punishing service with mechanical rigidity, operability, easy maintenance and repair, high production, affordability, the works. The AUG is perhaps the closest thing in my mind, but I have read grumblings from places like Australia when it comes to them. I've heard good things about the QBZ 95, but that's only me hearing things.

From the comments of the video:

LOL, when he said the most accurate rifle in the world, I literally started chuckling out loud. German weapons, and Kruup Steel used to make them, were among some of the best made weapons in the world, still are. Lemme ask, ever heard of HK, Sig? Anybody with any brains would take one of those over a stupid glock.

This gotta be a troll.

If you were given a $1,200 Sig or a $1,200 HK or a $500 Glock, which would you choose?

Hmmm... Let's see...

Of ANY of their products?

SiG P210, closely followed by a *GODAMMIT I SOLD A FIRSTGEN G17FOR A FIRST GEN G17L AND THE MOTHERFUCKER FAILED TO IMPORT A SINGLE ONE* G17L...

ETA-

This did result in my obtaining a very early AAI Pre B CZ75. So...maybe God is a pistol fan, and He wanted me to be happy....

I'd take the Glock because it's still the better gun even with that difference

Have you learned nothing from our Conniving Jew EE? You take the Sig or the HK, sell it and buy a Glock. Or, better yet, take the Sig, sell it. Buy an ounce of gold and a M1895 Nagant revolver which... *waits for it*...you can suppress by the way.

I had a Nagant revolver.

It was a ridiculous contrivance.

Sold it to a Russian expat with holster, ammo and a bunch of other geegaws for a skosh more than what I paid for it.

Tied, you never told me you lived in Arizona!

Who dosent visit Tex-Mex country to get drunk on mexican beer and BBQ enough to buy up all the surplus nagants in the southwest and resell them 4 years later at 230% inflated prices 

In all seriousness, i did buy a few nagant pistols in the South just to have something to fiddle with, there is a decent chance i actually encounted Meplat 

was the expat in his late 40s? 

Who dosent visit Tex-Mex country to get drunk on mexican beer and BBQ enough to buy up all the surplus nagants in the southwest and resell them 4 years later at 230% inflated prices 

In all seriousness, i did buy a few nagant pistols in the South just to have something to fiddle with, there is a decent chance i actually encounted Meplat 

was the expat in his late 40s? 

Did the expat give you a look of joy and then praised you for giving him the means to finally purge Animea, then promptly ask you for directions to the nearest Whataburger?