Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Small Arms Thread, Part 8: 2018; ICSR to be replaced by US Army with interim 15mm Revolver Cannon.

Khand-e

Since we've delved into World War 1 weapons that weren't strictly used at the beginning of hostilities in Europe 1914, might I submit the Bestest and Stronkest of the bunch.

Yes, that is the Winchester Model 1895 Russian "Musket" lever action rifle chambered in 7.62X54Russkie.

1895_musket_with_bayonet_cleaning_tool_a

A weapon so advanced that the Russian government issued it to their crack Finnish and Latvian troops!

Since we've delved into World War 1 weapons that weren't strictly used at the beginning of hostilities in Europe 1914, might I submit the Bestest and Stronkest of the bunch.

Yes, that is the Winchester Model 1895 Russian "Musket" lever action rifle chambered in 7.62X54Russkie.

1895_musket_with_bayonet_cleaning_tool_a

A weapon so advanced that the Russian government issued it to their crack Finnish and Latvian troops!

Oh, well I guess since you're here now.

tumblr_m5iijeRugb1qzibzio1_1280.jpg

So this Andrew Tuohy guy is knocking it out of the ballpark with this FireCLEAN and Larry Vickers stuff.

http://www.vuurwapenblog.com/general-opinion/lies-errors-and-omissions/where-theres-smoke-theres-liar/

Color me surprised that a paid gun personality fudges the facts.

Wow, they actually paid money for Cor-Bon ammunition? This truly is dirty and scandalous.