Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

The Small Arms Thread, Part 8: 2018; ICSR to be replaced by US Army with interim 15mm Revolver Cannon.

Khand-e

Great news, guys, the editor was really impressed with how well the translated 5.45 article did, and wants more. So that means part 2, and probably some more really interesting articles from that magazine!

YES!

Edit: On a slightly more serious note, it's the kind of content that kept me interested in TFB.    Gun news is neat and fun to read about but articles like this where I actually get to learn something interesting are what keep me coming to the actual TFB site on a regular basis, rather than doing drive bys every couple of weeks.

Hope they like being paid in beaver furs.

Got a new internet connection yesterday, so I don't have to click "stop loading page" when Looos posts a shitload of pics, and I can watch Alex's videos in 1080p. Sweet.

Beaver furs and Navajo blankets.

Though, they'll probably mistakenly put some polymer or a rail on the design somewhere, causing the first victim of the new gun to be the salesman trying to hawk it, followed by the rest of the manufacturers who will die in mysterious Meplat related incidents.

Only if they're recreating the scarcer marks.

The corpses will have some scarce marks on them too if they're made wrong.

"Forensics reports that the bullets pulled from the victims were actual period era Mk III manstopper rounds, who would still use these?"

The corpses will have some scarce marks on them too if they're made wrong.

"Forensics reports that the bullets pulled from the victims were actual period era Mk III manstopper rounds, who would still use these?"

I had some until very recently.  Sold them to fund my move to Kentucky.

Not that they are at all hard to reproduce.  The Eley explosive fill rounds though.. Yeah a bit more difficult.

Yes. He declared the MPX to be king of the hill and I thought a counter video might be fun. He knew I was doing it, and it opens the door for a nifty vs. match in the future (gun vs. gun videos do very well).

Add in the Skorpion Evo and you've got a good chunk of the best 9mm SBRs covered.

I'd do nasty things for a properly SBRed Vz. 61.

The real (NFA) versions are absurd fun.  I still preferred the APS though, and if there was any justice in this world someone would offer a semi only version in 9X18 and 9X19.