Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

As weird as it sounds that's the one thing I hope they're genuinely not stupid enough to do even though it would guarantee a runaway Republican victory for sure.

It would also basically harden the battle lines to the point where the batshit nuts on both sides would start killing each other and the rest of us almost for sure.

Now, I PRAY (PRETTY PLEASE BABY JESUS!) that they're dumb enough to run Michelle...

Nothing would make me happier than watching her savaged rip to shreds and then ROFLstomped in the actual election!

Couldn't happen to a nicer shitbag racist bitch

7 minutes ago, Belesarius said:

I think that guy had more going on than just a # METOO groping allegation. Haven't wasted too much time on it but I saw there were news reports alleging the guy embellished his background... a bit. 

Biker churches are odd.

On 12/14/2017 at 11:26 PM, Ulric said:

I can never see the #metoo as anything other than "pound me too"

Well now we know some of these accusers are being paid to come forward, insane amounts in one case, this little scandal will take any real bite out of the Dems calls for Trump to resign. It seems to fit there too!

The Russkie talks big, but frankly, we think he's short on know how.

But seriously, this is more a domestic issue of the US press not reporting an obvious win on the part of the Trump Administration rather than an International e-peen polishing contest as to who deserve the most credit in regards to eliminating ISIS. 

2 hours ago, Donward said:

The Russkie talks big, but frankly, we think he's short on know how.

But seriously, this is more a domestic issue of the US press not reporting an obvious win on the part of the Trump Administration rather than an International e-peen polishing contest as to who deserve the most credit in regards to eliminating ISIS. 

there is no contest, there is a question of how U.S. can claim anything about victory over Isis, the US coalition was not working towards destruction of ISIS in Syria, but expansion of less independent-minded jihadists. Raqqa deal, airstrikes on SAA positions in besieged Deir EzZor and cruise missile strike on Shairat AB benefited no one except ISIS. And I even didn't started to talk about origins of that noble organisation.

6 minutes ago, LoooSeR said:

there is no contest, there is a question of how U.S. can claim anything about victory over Isis, the US coalition was not working towards destruction of ISIS in Syria, but expansion of less independent-minded jihadists. Raqqa deal, airstrikes on SAA positions in besieged Deir EzZor and cruise missile strike on Shairat AB benefited no one except ISIS. And I even didn't started to talk about origins of that noble organisation.

Well, at least Trump mostly got out of way of the Russians and Syrians and company doing what needed to be done. :P 

4 hours ago, LoooSeR said:

The goal of fucking over Assad, that Trump put aside, and the goal of killing ISIS are not mutually exclusive.

Didn't he let the airforce and navy take the kid gloves off in Iraq and removed stupid rules of engagement routines as well?   

Plus being able to claim the lion's share of the credit on ISIS in the US will play, since most people in the US have no idea what's going on in Iraq and Syria. 

looks like the Tax cut is going to happen, and contrary to what the lefty media and democrats are saying, I should get a decent break, even in California.  

Are the dems going to run on a platform that calls for higher taxes  and Trump is a big Jerkface, who didn't collude, but he made a beauty pageant contestant feel like a side of meat, so, like vote Hillary 2.0, IE phocahontas?

9 hours ago, LoooSeR said:

57488883.jpg

14 hours ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

looks like the Tax cut is going to happen, and contrary to what the lefty media and democrats are saying, I should get a decent break, even in California.  

Honestly, I've had more fun this past year rubbing dirt into the face of every #NeverTrump Republican who voted against the President because he wasn't "conservative" enough and didn't jerk off each evening to a picture of William F. Buckley.

I've been skimming over the tax bill as passed and I kind of like it. Gotta head out and work on my house so can't fisk it fully.

More bad news for the Democrats.... 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/20/mccabe-draws-blank-on-democrats-funding-trump-dossier-new-subpoenas-planned.html

Seems Mccabe didn't get his story in sync with the other criminals in the FBI and more subpoenas are going to out. Eight years of Obama wrecked the FBI. 

2 hours ago, Jeeps_Guns_Tanks said:

More bad news for the Democrats.... 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/20/mccabe-draws-blank-on-democrats-funding-trump-dossier-new-subpoenas-planned.html

Seems Mccabe didn't get his story in sync with the other criminals in the FBI and more subpoenas are going to out. Eight years of Obama wrecked the FBI. 

The sources said that when asked when he learned that the dossier had been funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, McCabe claimed he could not recall – despite the reported existence of documents with McCabe’s own signature on them establishing his knowledge of the dossier’s financing and provenance.

Oh no, that sucks.