Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Ukrainian Civil War Thread: All Quiet on the Sturgeon Front

T___A

Maidan, 06.03.2016. 

Glory to Ukraine! Death to enemies!

"We need to start a full war with Russia,"

Second half (with Ukr, priest):

"Russian priests for centuries abused the Ukrainian people, it is time to answer them for everything! Who can pick up rifle - go to war, who can not - let them draw the inscriptions on the houses of those who go to Moscowian churches, expels them, punishes and lyustrit them. We must fight the internal enemy, it is necessary to drive all the internal enemies from the Ukrainian lands "

Chief Editor of Censor.net (blocked for me), Yuri Butusov (well known man here), urges the Ukrainian authorities initiate the seizure of hostages in Russia.

Link to his Facebook post

Picture

0_7adfa8_bd7fe303_orig.jpg

Currently at 1.3k likes

"Russian deputies and officials can become the targets of our special services or guerrillas"

So now you can understand about what happened under Yasinovataya (from the overpass).

1). Ukry, squeezed VSN outposts from Avdeevka industrial area, close to the overpass of about 500 meters and began carefully digging (they always do). Well and began the periodic firing of a passing transport.
2). Some commanders of VSN (in this case, apparently, it is not about the Corps and one of the units subordinated to personally Zakharchenko) alone or not decide to knock ukrs from newly occupied positions, they have tried to do that with the support of 120-mm and 82- mm mortars. The attack failed. According to various data, a VSN casualites - from 2 to 3 "200s (KIA)", and from 9 to 16 "300s(WIA)". Both the commander of units participating in the attack, according to reports, shell-shocked.
3) Continued fighting in this sector is expected to continue, as both sides battle formations actively compacted. In the meantime, there is the exchange of artillery strikes.

About yeasterday battle

Ex-head of Russian TV channel ("NTV") Evgeniy Kisilyov says that the Russian human rights activist (and he) thinks the Ukrainian government is inactive in Savchenko case and they should behave accordingly to cynical actions of the Russian Federation. 

"take and arrest 5 Russian agents (or not agents)......arest here couple of people with Russian citizenship.....steal somebody, on East [of the Ukraine]" :wacko:

So, if I have this right, the government of Ukraine is trying to re-ignite the conflict in order to keep the dissatisfied population from revolting due to the deteriorating economic situation?

Savchenko case is too convoluted and insane for my capitalist brain to fathom.

I lost track of Ukraine a looooooooong time ago.

My thoughts can be summed up like this: What the fuck are y'all doing?

The governor of the Transcarpathian region Gennady Moskal has signed a decree on March 11 of the partial dismantling of placards of the Sberbank branches with the word "Russia", the official website of the head of administration.