Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

Possibly Quds at Aleppo-Khanaser highway

CS5ekNXUsAAY1IW.jpg

CS5ekSlVAAEUQN7.jpg

That highway is fully cleared from ISIS.

CS-UICGWsAA6t1B.png

CS-UH-sXIAAqYAN.png

CS-V3RwXAAA7cBg.jpg

First convoys with food and other supplies on this highway.

https://twitter.com/i/cards/tfw/v1/661921081406570498?cardname=__entity_video&hide_attribution=true&native=true&earned=true#xdm_e=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com&xdm_c=default6617&xdm_p=1

SAA and Republican Guard took 2 villages in Latakia: Mafraq Beit Abu Reesha and Khirbat Jubb Al-Za'rour. Crocodiles covered advancing troops.

Syrian Army Captures the Harasta Gas Station and the Northern Highlands in Rural Damascus

Captured territories in last 72 hours.

pKQlO.jpg

Good stuff.

I'm not sure if there needs to be a different topic on this but with recent news coming out of the Sinai with the Russian airliner crash-or-was-it-a-bomb, I'm not sure we won't be seeing a helluva an escalation on the part of the Russians in the Middle East.

Good stuff.

I'm not sure if there needs to be a different topic on this but with recent news coming out of the Sinai with the Russian airliner crash-or-was-it-a-bomb, I'm not sure we won't be seeing a helluva an escalation on the part of the Russians in the Middle East.

Most likely a bomb, i saw somewhere a blurry photograph of an explosion, and as bad as airbuses are, even shitty aircraft just dont fall out of the sky

crashes arent uncommon but usually its gonna be something which forces a landing or tragically claims the lifes of half aboard as the pilot stuggled to land it, not "aircraft spiral perfectly to the ground" 

Most likely a bomb, i saw somewhere a blurry photograph of an explosion, and as bad as airbuses are, even shitty aircraft just dont fall out of the sky

crashes arent uncommon but usually its gonna be something which forces a landing or tragically claims the lifes of half aboard as the pilot stuggled to land it, not "aircraft spiral perfectly to the ground" 

Bomb was what I thought the moment the news broke here in the US and given the politics of the region. 

I am curious to see how Putin will handle this.