Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Syrian conflict.

LoooSeR

Probably an escalation of bombings

nothing cool like flying Tu-95s over Turkey or regime change in SA 

Perhaps.

I know our President did a bang up job with Egyptian relations by backing the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and thumbing the nose at the Egyptian military whom we've been training since the Camp David Accords before trying to make nice again.

All I'm saying is that it wouldn't be the first time the Egyptians and Russkies worked together.

empires-nations-islamic-period-09.jpg

Those were the golden days of foreign saber rattling

Where you would show up, rebuild their infrastructure, military, education system, and economy to piss off the Americans who would inturn to the same thing to the rival nation

we can talk shit about CIA escapades and cite some limp wristed eastern block """"Rebellion""""""' all we want for the """"horrors of the iron curtain and cold war: a presentation by a ten gallon hick who has never ventured further than the mason-dixon line""""""  but in truth, a large amount of it was which nation could be better to humanity

No we will just slide Eygpt more T-90s and the chinks can type-whatevers and call it a day

just aint the same

64w4qol.jpg

Jaysh Al-Fateh Captures the Strategic Town of Morek While the Syrian Army Captures Tal Uthman and Al-Bani

http://www.almasdarnews.com/article/jaysh-al-fateh-captures-the-strategic-town-of-morek-while-the-syrian-army-captures-tal-uthman-and-al-bani/

Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1  
#Syria #Hama #SAA Withdrew from #Morek 32 Minutes ago at 10 PM. and is fortifying #تل_اللحايا #SyrianArmy #SyrianArabArmy

IIvan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1  
#Syria #Hama Talking to a #SAA soldier stationed in Morek he said they withdrew without taking losses.

kXjKP.png

7407728.jpg

7405680.jpg

7406704.jpg

Jaysh Al-Fateh Captures the Strategic Town of Morek While the Syrian Army Captures Tal Uthman and Al-Bani

http://www.almasdarnews.com/article/jaysh-al-fateh-captures-the-strategic-town-of-morek-while-the-syrian-army-captures-tal-uthman-and-al-bani/

Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1  
#Syria #Hama #SAA Withdrew from #Morek 32 Minutes ago at 10 PM. and is fortifying #تل_اللحايا #SyrianArmy #SyrianArabArmy

IIvan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1  
#Syria #Hama Talking to a #SAA soldier stationed in Morek he said they withdrew without taking losses.

kXjKP.png

Murad GazdievMuradoRT 4 ph4
More from #morek: #saa apparently move to surround Nusra forces currently in the city. The ambitious plan, given that this is the night

SAA Reporter ‏@Syria_Protector
#SAA unites have retreated from #Morek to #Lahaya village in order to regroup
:blink:

Leith Abou Fadel ‏@leithfadel 

ISIS suffers another devastating defeat in east Aleppo; over 60 terrorists reportedly killed in the Tal Arn attack

Battle for Morek is not over. Update from a journalist on the ground said said that the SAA is back inside after the Russians bombed rebels

Source on the ground said the Russian airstrikes did heavy damage to the Islamists inside Morek. A whole building collapsed with them in it

What the hell is going on! LOL SAA has recaptured Morek! WHAT!

Recently i see several such reports about SAA leaving city or small village and then insurgents getting bombed inside. I feel that it is some sort of tactics when small deserted cities are used as a trap for terrorists. It looks like it is aimed to decrease destruction of many villages and casualties of both army and civilians.

Recently i see several such reports about SAA leaving city or small village and then insurgents getting bombed inside. I feel that it is some sort of tactics when small deserted cities are used as a trap for terrorists. It looks like it is aimed to decrease destruction of many villages and casualties of both army and civilians.

More about Morek from Arab source:

http://www.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-reenters-the-strategic-town-of-morek-with-the-help-of-hezbollah/

CS6Hp-qWwAAb5gt.jpg

SAA push in the southern part

SAA have some progress in northen part, clearing highway and trying to cut militants in this area. I posted about this place earlier (Harasta and chips factory). Southern part seems to be static. Eastern part is also under pressure, with part of city lost by terrorists.

Damascus.jpg

http://www.almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-strives-to-reopen-the-homs-damascus-highway-harasta-quarries-captured/#prettyPhoto

Syrian Army Strives to Reopen the Homs-Damascus Highway: Harasta Quarries Captured