Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

Maybe it wouldn't have cost nearly as much if the Democrats haven't run a smear campaign against him while riling everyone up to want to murder him

I breathed an internal sigh of relief. I thought it was unlikely Trump would forget the whole "one small step" part of MAGA, but I was still worried. Obama was pretty good for human spaceflight all things considered, and I was worried that would be more muted with a Trump presidency in favor of affairs at home.

The pivot to Europa is interesting. Wonder why he's giving up on Mars, though.

ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS - EXCEPT EUROPA.

ATTEMPT NO LANDINGS THERE.

I'd give you a like, but the MAN says I've got to wait 24 hours to give a like. 

But I will say that, in typical News quality, there wasn't much of a debate. The anchor kinda just wanted to yell at the kid. Which sure! Fair game. I was almost sympathetic toward the little lib-tard until he stated that his "privilege" to attend this $60k/yr college was basically built on the backs of slaves and the blood of natives.

In which the anchor does make a decent point. Why go to this $60k/yr institution if you're doing it on blood money? And the kid didn't have an answer.

But I do. What he wanted to say was... "Well it's what you do after high school!" 

This is actually relevant to this thread towards the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVcKsecg2Uk