Please support this forum by joining the SH Patreon ×
Sturgeon's House

Post Election Thread: Democracy Dies In Darkness And You Can Help

T___A

So I guess they are not even trying to hide the fact that Clinton's campaign was basically a conspiracy involving George Soros anymore?

I'm pretty sure everyone already knows that George Soros sponsors liberal candidates.  Kinda like how Sheldon Adelson sponsors republicans.  Both parties have their billionaire sugar daddies.  Its gross, but it's not a secret.

Surprising absolutely no one who has paid attention to the antics of SJWs since at least before GamerGate, most if not all reports of Trump-inspired violence have been fabricated.

This is one reason why some people (myself included) are reluctant to give any sympathy to those who "fear for their lives". The very same people who hate Trump the most are those who have been proven over the past six plus years to be the most likely to cry wolf.

We see folks expressing indignation and emitting wailed accusations of bias against those who don't take these allegations seriously... But the non-ideologues have Mattress Girl and her ilk as precedents for their disbelief. The chances seem much higher that the originator of one of these stories about Trump violence (either the supposed "victim" or an advocate) is simply lying, than that the events actually happened. The unfortunate side-effect of this, of course, is that it masks real crimes! Fortunately, it seems this kind of liar is usually unwilling to actually go to the police, and so in many cases lies can be sorted out simply by communication to the PD in that area.

The air seems to be going out of the balloon, though. People have caught on to these tactics, and are increasingly unwilling to be bullied and manipulated like this. That is good. Still, I hope the cure for SJWs isn't worse than their disease.

Well it took a while, but I finally stumbled upon a lefty viewpoint of the election that I am pretty happy with:

http://www.cjpaget.co.uk/Opinion/Trumpton.shtml

One quote from that, that I think is worth discussion is this part: "But the most damning evidence against the modern left came out of some of the analysis of voting patterns. Voting Trump correlated very strongly with white mortality rates. Put simply, white people who are dying early under the current regime voted for change."

Wait a second...

So the head of a government administration in charge of spying on people is upset that the administration was spied upon? He feels like the spying on the spyers influenced the election.

Because the people they were spying learned who the people doing the spying really were about.

Man, talk about hypocrisy.

Wait a second...

So the head of a government administration in charge of spying on people is upset that the administration was spied upon? He feels like the spying on the spyers influenced the election.

Because the people they were spying learned who the people doing the spying really were about.

Man, talk about hypocrisy.

The one thing a man peering into your bedroom window cannot abide is you staring at him as he does so.

Quote from a Washington post article:

Deniz Dolun

22 years old • Boca Raton, Fla.

My entire family — five Muslim immigrants from Turkey — voted for Donald Trump in Florida because of the Democratic Party’s pandering to Islamism. As people who have actually experienced Islamism in its purest form, back in Turkey, we supported the candidate who promised to help us fight that issue, regardless of any of his other policies. For us, the people of the Middle East, this election was just too important to hand over to someone such as Hillary Clinton.

Clinton could’ve carried the Rust Belt with a 30 second campaign ad saying that she’d spend money to fix roads and bridges, and she’d implement the parts of the ACA that nominally require state level cooperation as a Federal program.

rwOc77F.gif